NERF Reflex Sights! LMAO!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: NERF Reflex Sights! LMAO!

in reply to Gerbera

Good day guys,

Harv72 & Gerbera you guys are so damn right,

I am still struggling to find the best kit for my style, it's crazy.

Yesturday night i unlocked the SMR, HO MY GOD it was a nightmare !!

for about 4 - 5 games i was sooo baddd.

I went back to my favorite M27.

Since i'm not a runner right now this gun is perfect, i can't wait to unlock the AN-94 some guys here told me it was a wonderfull gun.

Take care guys

Level 3

in reply to SLYSIR1

Yeah, ARs are, of course, in between SMGs and LMGs. You CAN run and gun with them, but because of their slightly greater movement penalty, they're obviously not as good at running and gunning as SMGs. So basically, one simple way to adjust is to take it a little slower and not try to sprint around all the time.

Though, the FAL OSW and SMR are more like lesser sniper rifles than even ARs (at least without Select Fire).

Same with LMGs, but even slower. When I'm moving from one point to another after holding down an area with a LMG, I tend to walk and look around while ADS already and not sprint much, if at all, since I know that if I sprint and come across an enemy, especially right around a corner, I'll end up killed because of having to take that whole second to ADS and then get on target. Since I'm already ADS, I can begin firing immediately as soon as I see movement. (And LMGs have horrible hipfiring accuracy, even with the Laser Sight.)

Level 24

in reply to SLYSIR1

The AN-94 I find kind of "meh".  Once you get the feel right for feathering the trigger and/or attach select fire, it's beastly when you're on a solid connection.  But the low rate of fire and relatively high recoil make it difficult to win a lot of "fair" gunfights.

I generally use it when Aftermath comes up.  Of the non-Ground War maps, I think it would be solid enough on Slums and Express as well, maybe Standoff.

Level 26

in reply to PhraseUniverse

I believe the mute all option is OP

Level 4

in reply to xxMr-Primexx

Good day guys,

I think some of you guys have a OP controllers

and i think you should play without them, this way the Under powered gamers might have a chance to win

Take care guys and have fun.....

Level 3
Highlighted

in reply to xxMr-Primexx

Oh no don't touch my mute button!!!  The other night I was playing DOM and a couple of my randoms where bickering the whole time.  I should have muted them but I was too busy carrying the team to stop.  Well we won the match but I strongly considered asking if I could join the other team (a clan btw) just so that I wouldn't have to put up with being on the team I was on again.  Instead I just backed out of the lobby.  I didn't feel like carrying their butts twice.

Level 69

Studios