NEED HELP GETTING BACK MAX/HIGHEST RANK IN ZOMBIES BLACK OPS 2, PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME BEFORE I GO CRAZY, THANKS!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

NEED HELP GETTING BACK MAX/HIGHEST RANK IN ZOMBIES BLACK OPS 2, PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME BEFORE I GO CRAZY, THANKS!

I AM A PRO AT ZOMBIES, I USED TO HAVE THE MAX HIGHEST RANK IN ZOMBIES BLACK OPS 2 UNTIL MY BROTHER WHO IS 10, AND WHO IS A NEWB GOT 3200 SOME DOWNS AND DERANKED ME TO 4 TALLYS AND A SKULL, CAN SOME PLEASE HELP ME GET THE MAX/HIGHEST RANK IN BLACK OPS 2 ZOMBIES, OR TELL ME WHAT I HAVE TO DO, MY GAMERTAG IS BUDABOYS37, I AM PLAYING 24 HOURS DAY MONDAY-SUNDAY 7 DAYS A WEEK, PLEASE SOMEONE JUST HELP ME GET MAX/HIGHEST ZOMBIES RANK BACK BEFORE I GO CRAZY, THANKS!

Level 3
33 REPLIES

Re: NEED HELP GETTING BACK MAX/HIGHEST RANK IN ZOMBIES BLACK OPS 2, PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME BEFORE I GO CRAZY, THANKS!

in reply to BUDABOYS37

If you want it so bad, go in die rise and do the sliquifer thing glitch, i dint do it and got the skull and shotgun anyway... Or just go to round 52+

Level 1

Re: NEED HELP GETTING BACK MAX/HIGHEST RANK IN ZOMBIES BLACK OPS 2, PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME BEFORE I GO CRAZY, THANKS!

in reply to Zonatehawk

What he did on your account counts for you. :/

Not being restored.

Level 2

in reply to Ecript

NOT COOL, BECAUSE I WORK AND I HAVE A LIFE, AND MY STUPID 10 YEAR OLD BROTHER PLAYS ON MY PROFILE AND I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER WHAT HE DOES WHEN I AM GONE, AND BECAUSE I AM STILL LIVING AT MY DAD'S HOUSE, HE MAKES ME SHARE MY PROFILE WITH MY 10 YEAR OLD BROTHER, EVEN THOUGH I CREATED AND PAYED FOR MT 12 MONTH XBOX LIVE GOLD MEMBERSHIP PROFILE!

Level 3

in reply to Zonatehawk

I WOULD, BUT NEED HELP WITH DOING GLITCHES TO GET TO HIGH ROUNDS, I HAVE A LIFE, I WORK.

Level 3

in reply to BUDABOYS37

Trade you brother in for a new modem b/c he is apparently defective.  My 6yr old goddaughter/niece can get to round 10 in the company of a sqaud.

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to BUDABOYS37

Please turn off caps lock.

Level 17

in reply to BUDABOYS37

Hey man, that sucks :/. Reset your stats & play again, thats what I'd do. This should work, I've already done it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_127617&feature=iv&src_vid=Hl3WqwKw0FY&v=AmmcCw...

Level 1

in reply to ZombieProfessor

DO YOU LOSE YOUR LEADERBOARD POSITION IN GAME MODE ZOMBIES TURNED/DINER if you reset you zombies stats/rank?

Level 3

in reply to BUDABOYS37

IF I RESET MY ZOMBIE STATS, WILL IT AFFECT MY EASTER EGG ACHIEVEMENTS ON TRANSIT AND DIE RISE AND WILL IT AFFECT MY LEADERBOARD POSITION?

Level 3

Studios