NAV card theory for the people that have been on the forums awhile.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: NAV card theory for the people that have been on the forums awhile.

in reply to Clark-Kent

I'm very curious about the beams of light that emit during a game you've completed the EE in when you shoot the laundromat door.  I did this in the last game I played with 4 players, did Richtofen's EE then first thing I did was go to Town to shoot the door.  It took about a clip and a half of the HAMR but I sure as hell got it to emit a beam that went straight back to the tower, confirmed by the other players in my party too.  What is the purpose of a light being emitted from the handle of a door?  I've seen videos of the beam going into the bank as well, though I couldn't replicate that one.  I also couldn't replicate the sparkling orbs above the stop lights in town by shooting the lights, not sure how those are initiated either.

Anyone tried using the Jetgun to remove the debris on the highway behind the Diner?  That road is definitely visible from the roof of the diner, and you can clearly see where it splits off after the tunnel, right before the diner.  Very curious about a lot going on in TranZit, always looking for fellow hunters to kill time.  add me on XBL, webdevour

Level 1

in reply to Shuoink1

Good Ide4

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Shuoink1

Level 3

in reply to Shuoink1

So was anyone able to confirm or deny the million point nav card theory yet? After all this yesterday I didnt get one invite from anyone to try it hahaha...

Sounds like some interesting ideas are being thrown around though. Still curious about the million points and the nav card, again I am willing to do it and see what happens, than we can atleast 100% confirm or deny the idea.

Lets say the travel back in time theory is plausible, what if making the different parts dissapear actually makes them travel back in time and available for use later after we figure out the rest of the EE? just a though, either way there has to be something to it as well.

Thanks again everyone its nice to know the old timers on the forum are alive and well and that all hope is not lost/there are people still working on new ideas and hunting for the EE. It was getting pretty lame on here with new people not searching and posting the same stuff over and over, but this is great, lot of new ideas to try. Again I am willing to help - xbox gt Shuoink

I wont be on till later tonight because the UFC fight is on after work.. but ill be pretty open tommorow as well. Thanks everyone lets try this stuff and figure this out already!!!

Level 7

Studios