NAV card theory for the people that have been on the forums awhile.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: NAV card theory for the people that have been on the forums awhile.

in reply to DarkMega1

Thats what I think to. I think the Nav stuff is what directly ties this map with other DLC. But I still haven't come up with anything else to make progress with the EE, so doing stuff with the table is as good an idea as any.

Level 32

in reply to Cheesegrater281

It would be pretty cool and it makes sense maybe the next map you have to go back and forth through Green Run and the new map to do the easter egg and it truly would be a world expieance,

Level 19

in reply to Shuoink1

i dunnow if people have seen the post but the german version of the game says navigation card rather than NAV card so i assume the Net Asset Value thing to be a dead end, i have no proof though, just thought id point that out

Level 5

in reply to KeithSmoothGaS

I saw the same post, anyone know any germans to confirm? I still think the orbs are the clue to the next step, i know it has seemed random so far but...

Is it possible the orbs appear in character specific locations?

Like lower tower for russman and one of the ones in town for misty?

Anyone had orbs on morse code lights, town or tower, in a game with people who had both rich and max done? I havent....

Level 17

in reply to TEX_715

I had an orb once and it was on the bank traffic light. Can't remember who I was, but it didn't appear till after power was turned on.

Level 32

in reply to Cheesegrater281

Solo game and I had just done Maxis side.

Level 32

in reply to Shuoink1

This is great stuff, have not had a good discussion on this forum in a long time.. My friend logged in the other day and his table was gone too, not sure if because of recent patch or it just dissapears after awhile? we built them together so mine may be gone as well.. if thats the case will have to try this, I am heading home in a few minutes to hop on....

Level 7

in reply to Shuoink1

Do you think that Marlton says certain quotes when he picks up certain items, then could we try to make those items disappear and see what happens?

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to Shuoink1

after all this talking about old maps, i actually just Bought WAW, and I noticed playing solo on new maps that the box had a weird orb around the box, when the box was doing random guns

Level 3

in reply to Shuoink1

Alright I'm gonna start off by saying I am loving all the enthusiasm on here....WE WILL COMPLETE THIS!

After the ToB rich side the  pylon shoots purple lights and on the maxis side the lights are red/orange...also on the pylon are 4 tranformers that are sparking and flashing red. I have seen a video (will find later and link but am at work right now) that shows a guy shooting the laundry room door and having the purple light shoot down from the pylon...the guy then went to the pylon and saw that of the sparking transformers was now glowing solid purple and glowing like the teleporter lights after richs side...now it is my belief that we have to get all 4 transformers on the pylon to glow solid purple...how that is to be done I have know idea...looking for some support on this idea

Level 1

Studios