Most ANNOYING way to die in blops 2

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Most ANNOYING way to die in blops 2

So what do you believe is the most annoying way to die in blops 2. Ill tell you two things off the bat i find annoying...

1. Enemy throws a grenade and as i turn back to run away my teamate is there blocking the exit trying to run where i was. We both die

2. Walking alone by a car or vehicle just for it to randomly explode. I actually found this hilarious, but if your having a bad game, this could be really annoying.

Im interested to hear what yall have to say.

Level 7
55 REPLIES

Re: Most ANNOYING way to die in blops 2

in reply to Af739

Mine would be ready to launch an RPG or SMAW and a teammate just bolts in front of you giving you a suicide! That drives me crazy.

Level 48

in reply to ZvErS

Yeah not good lol

Level 12

in reply to Af739

When someone is shooting at you and on your screen it looks like you were able to run behind some cover but you still die. Then the killcam shows that you weren't behind the wall like your screen did...What do they call this anomaly??? Oh yes, lag..

Level 12

in reply to BlackhawkbillOO7

I'll second this with one minor change, when you die as a result of said lag, you were 1sec away from a HQ cap and have to wait to respawn now.

Level 15

in reply to dannytanner17

When you're capping B in dom and a teammate is blocking you from seeing someone, and you die from the bullets passing through them, but yet they live and get the cap.

Level 7
Highlighted

in reply to Af739

Number one definately.  Note to others: If I'm running away from the enemy you probably should too.

Number two mostly because it always seems to happen right after I've already taken a death that I'm not too happy about and then the random car blows up next to me while I'm running back to the action.

But my most frustrating one is when I'm just about to pop a corner on an enemy to take them by surprise and a teamate jumps in front of me with absolutely no idea where the enemy is and because I can't shoot through him, we both get killed.

Level 69

in reply to Af739

to be shot through my riot shield

I don't mean be a second behind and not squared up to shooter in kill cam. I mean 100% squared up and crouched down only to have bullets go through shield and kill me at waist height

Level 5

in reply to Af739

>Beep Beep Beep
Hunter Killer Kills me

>Spawn
Enemy lightining strike inbound

Dies

>Spawns somewhere else

Get shot in the back

>Spawn. Get pissed throw the grenade as far as you can, grenade bounces off roof and kills you.

Level 10

in reply to s_paw1

Lol this reminded me of a time where i had a teamate infront of me and an enemy appeared out of nowhere, so we hoth panicked and he started shooting but i threw a semtex. Well, my teamate killed the enemy, the semtex landed on my teammates back and it killed me. Lol quite funny

Level 7

Studios