Mind blowing zombies theory

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: Mind blowing zombies theory

in reply to juggernautwolf6

I'd put my game in a bloody blender if this happened.

Level 6

I mentioned a similar scenario a while back, where it would turn out that it was all just a dream that Samantha had (Wizard of Oz style), and that alll the people within the dream (in-game characters) were all family or friends.

There was a few things about the game that made me think that it was a possibility, and not as far fetched as it would seem.

Still doubt it will be the case. The story is too defined now. Treyarch have went to exceptional lengths to expand on the storyline, and have included in-depth details that would be wasted if they took this route.

Still... many great films and books have taken a similar route to what you have suggested, and it would not be that impossible to believe that it could happen here.

Personally... I would be disappointed if this did happen though.

Level 53

i love it if treyarch  was to take this and make it into a seperate zombie campeign for a ne call of duty i think they could patch of some confusions and then it would be perfect

Level 7

in reply to XAODXSKRILLEX

Nah, treyarch thrives on the mystery of their zombie storyline. i.e. easter eggs They want it to be as twisted and insane as possible.

Level 8

Damn that is some crazy ish i blew my high reading your story bro

i thought the story line was to kill zombies and stay alive where are

people coming up with the vivid "story lines" sell me a chop of the insta kill your smoking

lol......

Level 1

Studios