Microsoft and Activision CONTRACT

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: Microsoft and Activision CONTRACT

in reply to Simoh93

I seem to be seeing the name trollarch being passed around a lot lately lol.

Level 8

in reply to Simoh93

no one knows why so early, could be just to patch the game and dlc still a month away

i hope its early as the dlc coming early.

Level 17

in reply to Simoh93

It's because it was included in the patch.  They like to release patches to fix the game around the same time on xbox and psn. 

Level 12

in reply to UncleFizer

If only they fixed more problems than they make , zombies die in fog, no 2 or 3 player any more. Great patch thanks a lot, sarcasm  

Level 7

in reply to UncleFizer

but why release a patch that needs patching

Level 17

in reply to formallyKNOWNas

They have really turned me away with this game. Got rid of privet matches, made it so that if I only have 1 or 2 friends online we are forced to play with randoms that leave because the second controller is no longer allowed to back out. I really feel like all this is on purpose, like they are saying play our way or don't play. Ok message received after this game I'm not buying cod. If I didn't have the nonreturnable dlc pack it would have bin traded already.  

Level 7

in reply to overactivision

Well its gonna be a month i found this link check it out------->http://http://www.ign.com/wikis/call-of-duty-black-ops-2/DLC

Level 2

Yeah, never noticed DLC stuff being released for the ps3 this early before but don't hold your breath on getting the whole package early.  I'm so glad I didn't buy the season pass, that's all I can say.

Level 8

in reply to iplay2slay

What does buying the Season Pass have to do with anything? I got the season pass to get Nuketown Zombies and all the DLC's in long run your saving money. All we have to do is wait it out like we have been doing since MW2.

Level 1

trust me am not holding my breath,,more wishfull thinking...... it dont help with trollarc toying with us

Level 17

Studios