Microsoft and Activision CONTRACT

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Microsoft and Activision CONTRACT

As a ps3 guy iv been researching the contrac....

The contract for 30 days ended at the end of 2012 =)

At the E3 in 2012 microsoft reveal they will be getting CoD BO2 DLC's first but didn't say how long by.

my head say its still 30days but with the patch we could get die rise tuesday

i haven't found anything out there with more info on this,  please if you have a link to any info leave it hear

Level 17
24 REPLIES

Re: Microsoft and Activision CONTRACT

in reply to formallyKNOWNas

I don't have a link but there was quite a bit of discussion towards the end of MW3 that the contract between Microsoft and Activision received an extension.  I don't remember how long the extention was for but I wouldn't expect to see any PS3 DLC before the end of Feb or 1st week of March.

Level 69

in reply to phxs72

I have heard that BO2 was the last game where microsoft had the rights to release first and its always been by 30 days

Level 4
Highlighted

im sorry but your totally wrong dude. First off the i believe the contract started with MW2, and the contract for early dlc is supposed to be for 5 YEARS. ok it didnt end in 2012 one or 2 more cod games and then the contract ends

Level 7

in reply to eljodemucho

No it did end sorry. I researched it to the point of calling customer service at activision customer support. I only bought the game because it was going to end at the end of the year, I didn't thank they were dumb enough to extend it. But they did and I will not be buying any more activision games.   

Level 7

in reply to overactivision

Lol, microsoft's attempt to make Sony look bad lol. Epic fail on their part. I'm fine waiting for a little while. I look at it this way... xbox gets dlc first so they can deal with all the bugs and glitches so that when PS3 gets the dlc, more things should work properly.

Level 8

in reply to onewiseguy

We got the update yesterday and still have the problems zombies die can't do 2 or 3 player any more its one giant leap alright backwards. If I got do put up with this crap I want map at the same time.

Level 7

in reply to onewiseguy

i hope they renew the contract so u ps fanboys can wait longer hahahahahahahah.

Level 7

I'm pretty sure it got renewed, well 100% sure as we most certainly do not have the new DLC on PS3.

Level 31

in reply to wridtrvlr

Why they did the "ranking update" yesterday? We see "turned, die rise" now in ranking, why so early?

Level 1

Studios