MicroTransaction BO1 Maps DISCUSSION no "proof" or anything

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: MicroTransaction BO1 Maps DISCUSSION no "proof" or anything

in reply to farmerguy95

Honestly id rather just have a remake of BO1 for next-gen, all map packs included.

Level 35

in reply to Megadog14

So like the zombies only game ppl have talked about? the best possibility of that ever happening that i can think of is if it were download only. with the whole "only buy the maps you want" ordeal

Level 9

in reply to farmerguy95

Theres been (proofless) rumors that COD4 is gonna get a remake on next-gen, if they ever do that it wouldn't be out of the question to assume that the other ones would be remade too.

And unless its a free game, making people pay for maps they already have wont end well lol. IMO, 60 bucks for the base game plus all the map packs wouldn't be too bad considering its an old game. Just port it over to next-gen, fix some of the glitches and voila.

Level 35

in reply to Megadog14

As much as i would love some old maps return in BO2, i see it this way...

BO1 is still selling so is the DLC for it, in saying that why would they put BO1 maps on BO2 to lose sales? From financial business point of view they will lose money right...

Level 26

in reply to boybad3

@Megadog14 I actually havnt heard of that before. Considering that to ever happen, it'd still be 3 years after COD4 remake's release (assuming it was an annual thing.

@boybad it makes sense. but at the same time, even if they were at a lower price, imagine how many ppl would be buying the new releases?

Level 9

in reply to farmerguy95

imagine how many ppl would be buying the new releases?

How many people playing this game online at the moment? hmmmm

I will buy it for sure, and many from these pages will be happy to, now im not sure about those who started on BO2 and those who moved on to the next game, i seriously cant see them coming back to check some maps out from BO1, a bit blunt i know.

Level 26
Highlighted

in reply to boybad3

well thats my point! theres not many ppl on BO2 and some have either moved back to BO1 or are getting their fix with extinction on ghosts. but i feel like if they were to release these updated remakes, then a wave of returning players would come back. obviously not all, but I feel like a good amount of ppl will.

Level 9

Studios