Make your own maps on black ops 2

Call of Duty Black Ops II General Discussion

Make your own maps on black ops 2

Hi everyone,

I would have custom maps mode on black ops 2. People can make there own black ops 2 maps designs for multiplayer and zombie mode. And then they can upload there map tforthe public to play on and people can downlad the maps for free like mlb 12 the show with there baseball rosters.

Thanks

Level 1
4 REPLIES

Re: Make your own maps on black ops 2

in reply to Scull_Bones1

the cod series of games does not do things that way. because it would cut in to their possible sales of dlc. so in my imortal words that many do not like to see.

Not ever going to happen.

though like you, I think it would be an improvement and should be considered.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

Hmmm.  What if they charged for the DLC that allowed map creation and shared use? They could also limit the size and options in those maps so that players would still buy the DLC that 3arc comes up with...

Level 3
Highlighted

in reply to trialstardragon

True.  I think it could improve the game.  The developers can see what creations people can make and have some sort of competition.  Trials Evolution has some awesome custom made racing levels if that's your thing.  May be have a competition for best maps to be in DLC and the makers get a prize or something.

Level 31

in reply to Scull_Bones1

saddly activision have decided to screw map makers/modders since mw2. From my understanding, publishers have been spoiled by consoles and their closed nature. Which is one reason consoles are BAD!!!

I mean these kind of things are just badass, and without mod tools they can't happen. ;_; (
)

Level 8

Studios