Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: MY rank got reset???

in reply to Htownballer

how can i do this

comment jpeux faire ?

Level 1

in reply to Rossmoyne1

same my rank has been reset .... i think its happening to alot of people.... can anyone help

UPDATE .. i have been fixed thanks guys .. very much appriecated.

Level 1

in reply to eatcarpetnow

how? who fixed your rank?

Level 1

in reply to eatcarpetnow

really, you have been fixed? yeah i want to know how too, cause i've been reset for the second time now. first i didn't care that much, because it was only in the beginning, but now i was prestige level 3, level 40. I almost had diamond crossbow and knives, now i've got to start all over again, how can i ever become prestige master, like this?

Level 1

in reply to eatcarpetnow

really, you have been fixed? yeah i want to know how too, cause i've been reset for the second time now. first i didn't care that much, because it was only in the beginning, but now i was prestige level 3, level 40. I almost had diamond crossbow and knives, now i've got to start all over again, how can i ever become prestige master, like this?

Level 1

in reply to Rossmoyne1

They reset my 5 yr old son from level 39 because we got lagged out of a lobby. These people are pathetic. Yet fake Master Prestiges are still all over the place.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to DawgcityClev

5 year old son ????

Level 27

in reply to Rossmoyne1

J'ai contacté le service activision par téléphone pour le même genre de problème!!! les stats seront remis mais ca peut prendre jusqu'a une semaine!! par contre tout ce que tu fais en ce moment ne sert a rien!!

Level 1

in reply to rachmoule

shpeeek da engrish

Level 1

in reply to Rossmoyne1

Yeah, same thing happened to me. Multiplayer server was acting whacky so I played Local. Go back to playing Online and everything is reset to Lvl 1.

Sent PM to Cutpurse to restore. We'll see how that goes.

Whacky thing happened when I went Prestige 1 though. Prestiged and kept the Tokens option with one permanent Unlock Token (dumb option). Should have got the extra Class Slot. Anyway, a couple days later they gave me ~120 Unlock Tokens. No complaints.

Level 1

Studios