MW3 or BOPS 2

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

MW3 or BOPS 2

well what do you think is better?

the guns, weppons , graphics , Servers : ) , scorestreak system , you name it , let's compare them and see who is better

Note: only mutliplayer mode , no campain and no zompiez

Level 2
11 REPLIES

Re: MW3 or BOPS 2

in reply to ameeer

Black Ops 2

Why? No Last/Final Stand.

Level 8

in reply to ameeer

Black ops 2 in every way.

Guns are more balanced.

Graphics are good in both.

Servers even though the black ops 2 servers are down they're still better than MW3's piece of sh servers.

Scorestreak, I like how Treyarch have implemented the "Team players get full points" scorestreaks, I mean in Kill confirmed you have to pick up your tags to get full points. now people dont just killwhore leaving tags about.

Level 4

in reply to ameeer

BLACK OPS 2 by a mile. Namely because the guns feel 'individual' and so much more powerful, the customization on create a class is now awesome, the maps are far superior.

MW3 was a good game, but it felt just too stale and old, like it was MW2 with a new skin (even the maps you could see the resemblence to MW2 imo!)

On the other hand, black ops 2 seems to be fresh and new, and when mine lets me play online again, i think im going to spend a very long time on this game. Absolutely love it, but i dont love its servers!

Also, i didnt think i would but i am really enjoying the futuristic setting of Black Ops 2!

Level 1

in reply to ameeer

I like the guns in mw3 , you can feel the power in your hand specially the ACR it is powerful and easy to kill with it

in black ops 2 , the sound of guns are not too much but the explosion of cars is powerful indeed

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to ameeer

Blops2 no ifs ands or buts.

I like everything they implemented. Im having a blast and see myself working well with other more than in MW3. Sounds are incredible and the new create class point system is awesome.

They may have a big hurdle to jump with online things right now but when the things are fixed we will be more than pleased

Level 7

in reply to ameeer

mw 3 !!

it's better in everything !!

the graphics /weapons /the killstreaks/ the maps/and the sound /

andworst of all  you got hardcore domination in black ops 2 !!!

if there where zombies in mw3 man it's was the best game thats ever made !

so for MW 3 is already the best game of cod ! (;

Level 1

in reply to ameeer

Neither! Don't support this franchise !

Level 1

in reply to ameeer

MW3. feels more realistic in every way.

Black ops 2 feels like war in fantasyland, the sound of the weapons is crap, the killstreaks are crap.

The serverconnection is.......what connection there is no connection

Level 1

in reply to flipjeflup

Scorestreaks are BEAST. you must have not gotten a high scorestreak yet. Even the Lighting Strike is better than half of the MW3's killstreaks

Level 1

Studios