MAXIS EASTER EGG GLITCH

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: MAXIS EASTER EGG GLITCH

in reply to Darkon968

I'm pretty sure it's glitched cause whenever I do it, he says Reincarnation is the way forward immediately after we go to the Buddha room and we stay a couple rounds and then go for the knifes and if it doesn't work we put them back in the box and let someone else get them. By then its around round 25 when we actually get it to work and then the other steps are impossible at those rounds cause the people I play with usually die at this point

Level 1

in reply to BillHicks666

A couple days ago we got to the blood sacrafice step at round 8 and started killing zombies in Budda room. We went until round 23 and still haden't finished the step, it was so darn frustrating.

Today we finally finished the Maxis EE. What we did differently was to NOT pick up the balls before the blood sacrafice.

If your getting stuck try not picking up the balls until your ready to put them onto the tramplesteam.

Level 2

in reply to BillHicks666

Yeah, been trying to do his side for weeks.  It's really hit or miss.  The usual problem we run into is having the blood sacrifice take foreverrrr.  However, one time it took only three rounds and we were done by round 11.  Last time we tried, we were in the Buddha room for 9 rounds before he gave us the cue to get the ballistic knife!! By that time it had been like 2 hours and some jerkoff rage quit.

I really gotta find some new, dedicated PS3 zombies players.  Every random we end up with has the attention span of a goldfish..

Level 1

in reply to BillHicks666

it is glitched...i learned this the hard way lol...i did it twice...once pre and finally again once post patch...

maxis rambles off like 5 qoutes in a row after sniping the balls and sometimes says the "yes we need more blood" or whatveer that quote is...even if oyu arent killing zombies in the buddah room...blah blah blah

long story short...

1. grab the balls after sniping them

2. grab a rpg  or stickys....have someone run a train in the buddah room...have the other 3 sitting up top....wait for a insta kill (someone should get one from killing the zombies that spawn and chase them on that above ledge)...then kill that train all at once...itll cause a massive blood explosion and the next wuote should come.

3. get ther knives PaP'd and shoot anywhere in that room...no one needs to be down....we had Stu do it....so just have Stu do it lol

then just do the tramp ball flick thing to power the tower...then punch the tower post in the order of the tiles

Level 5

in reply to RichardSoSoft

Just to clarify - have any of you done EE very recently? I.e last few weeks. Tried all the things you'v e said - holding our balls, not holding our balls...

Level 3

in reply to BillHicks666

gonna try it one more time if it don't work then: screw you maxis, we're going with the german....

Level 3
Highlighted

in reply to BillHicks666

I did the Maxis EE on Die Rise within the last two weeks.  We made a point not to grab the balls until the step that we needed them.  We hit the box & PaP for the ballistic knives after we got the quote in the Buddah room.  For the buddah room killing, we kept all 4 players on the floor level, trying to get as many kills near the statues as possible.

Level 13

in reply to BillHicks666

anyone wanna party up on ps3 and do it? rollingpanda666

Level 1

in reply to BillHicks666

i tired about 2 days ago and it didnt work i was so mad. so yea its still glitched just like the damn elevator shaft you jump down and it somehow knocks you down. Tryarch seems like they wont ever fix it smh

Level 7

in reply to BillHicks666

I was finally able to complete the Maxis side post patch the other day with a great team. The signal that got us to think it wouldn't glitch was the quotes after shooting the balls out of the dragons mouth. If they are in the right order, I think you have a good chance of completing it.

Before we finished it a couple of days ago we tried a few days before that and the quotes where out of order. We continued on and even got the PaP quote for the Ballistic knives. However when we got to the Buddha room nothing would work, shooting the ground, the Buddha, reviving Russman holding the balls nothing.

So the order of the quotes seem to be a signal as to it glitching or not. Not sure if anyone else has noticed this or can confirm or deny this.

Inventive Denial gives the order of the quotes and a breakdown of their meaning halfway down the following discussion:

http://community.callofduty.com/message/414291423#414291423

Level 7

Studios