Looks like it's gonna be awhile before the next dlc..

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: Looks like it's gonna be awhile before the next dlc..

in reply to BigHeadN

I think the next zombies should take place somewhere in the desert.  Dogs would make a comeback, or maybe 115 zombie vultures that attack you from the sky.  That would be different.

Level 5

I like the desert concept, killing zombies in sand dunes would be pretty sweet. they would have to set it up pretty decently though. There should be multiple oasis's or forts to go to or else it would obviously be a pretty empty environment. random sand storms should occur throughout the levels, which would slow down the player, possibly the zombies too. Because of the idea of sand dunes in the picture it may make it harder to spot zombies in the horizon which at first you would think would be pretty easy in a desert environment. I like oasis randomly showing up, possibly an ancient egpytian tomb/pyramid which you could go with cool wall hieroglyphics, with possible easter egg implications and obviously some zombie traps. - starting to sound a bit like shangri-la tho.....

Level 5

in reply to mrnice4884

They should add two things.

One: Bring back the old zombie maps for those who want a little chance and not make a huge effort going up a floor or to the next location.

I'm looking forward to the new wonder weapon, and hope the map is unique.

Level 2

in reply to Ecript

hopefully its not a huge effort to get pack-a-punch, I like how on die rise its so easy to get. other maps especially previous dlcs from blops 1 it acted too much like a reward for unlocking stuff. a new wonder weapon is almost guaranteed.

Level 5

in reply to mrnice4884

i want a huge openish type world in washington dc, and you could go to the whitehouse,smithsonian, and return to the pentagon with radios teling you what happened to jfk and his team

Level 4

Studios