Looking for videos showing BO2 lag

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Looking for videos showing BO2 lag

Dave Vonderhaar just tweeted that he isnt seeing any lag in BO2 with high speed internet and asked for videos to review.  I submitted 2 I found on youtube, the most telling being one posted by woodysgamertag.  If any of you have videos or know of any that clearly show lag in game on BO2, please post a link here and ill tweet to Vonderhaar or you can tweet it to him in his conversation that started today (11/20/2012) with a question from @jokerlogic.  When I tweeted the video links he at least favorited them so hopefully they arent being fully ignored.  Obvoiusly without proof he is thinking lag is perfectly fine.

Level 1
9 REPLIES

Re: Looking for videos showing BO2 lag

in reply to tilt44

Here is mine. Watch part 3.

Level 5

in reply to simjc

Same issues making the game unplayable.

Level 22

in reply to simjc

Damn, i almost have a day played, and never came across lag like that.

Level 35

in reply to simjc

Thanks! tweeted the youtube link to him.  Part 3 is exactly what he said he isnt seeing.  Im constantly losing gun battles because the guy im against is a half second to full second ahead of me. Hoping to flood the thread on twitter that he asked for videos in with as many videos as possible.  Right now they seem more concerned about people unable to get into servers since they are the ones complaining via twitter the most.

Level 1

in reply to tilt44

lol lag is perfect, for poverty infected connections yea

Level 22
Highlighted

in reply to tilt44

Dave Vonderhaar just tweeted that he isnt seeing any lag in BO2 with high speed internet and asked for videos to review.  He would have to be the most naive person in the history of the world to not realize there is an issue and be unaware of the complaints coming from players who are experiencing this issue.  Simply tell him to youtube search black ops 2 lag and there are multiple videos showing this issue again and again and again and.... 

The blind leading the blind.

Level 1

in reply to d_gr8_acidrain

I think they are running lan parties there and the 1ms to the router isn't impacting them that much.

Level 3

in reply to tilt44

If only I hadn't sold my HDPVR! I did a comparison video on MW3 of the LC, I actually posted it here earlier but it got deleted.

Level 3

in reply to sXedge

I got an idea! Lets tell him that lag compensation is the problem even though its working fine, he'll laugh at you.

Level 7

Studios