Lets see if my post can be taken off again. Lookin for some Ganja tokers to kill some zombies with.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Lets see if my post can be taken off again. Lookin for some Ganja tokers to kill some zombies with.

[REMOVED BY MODERATOR]

Any cool chronic smokers 17+ with a mic wanna kill some zombies?

Hit me up on playstation "Smoke-_-a-_-junt"

They wonder why all I do is talk [REMOVED BY MODERATOR] I bought a M game not a E game. This isn't for kids I should be able to say whatever I want. and put whatever I want on a game for ADULTS only right? i thought so.

Oh, Marijuana is legalized in Washington and Colorado so I shouldn't get my comment removed cause im lookin for people to play with that has the same perspective. It's like removing my post for saying any alcoholics/drunks wanna play.. Which you shouldn't do cause to release this game to the public before testing it and getting all the bugs out you had to be drunk.

I smoke and i've found about 50% of the glitches without looking em up. lol How about finding actually good game testers. Just a suggestion.

Level 1
8 REPLIES

Re: Lets see if my post can be taken off again. Lookin for some Ganja tokers to kill some zombies with.

in reply to HeavyyHitter

Above posts there is a section - New multiplayer forum-

Topic beeing closed probably because it's either illegal to discuss drugs or it's beeing posted in the wrong section..

Level 8

Re: Lets see if my post can be taken off again. Lookin for some Ganja tokers to kill some zombies with.

in reply to Clark-Kent

How am i discussing drugs marijuana isnt a drug its legal? Instead of closing and taking my thread off how about they move it? i know they can transfer post, ive been a moderator on many sites and even on the smallest sites we could move stuff. lol its not hard its like 3 buttons and enter ur password? Not tryin to argue with you either Clark. I'm just sayin

Level 1

in reply to HeavyyHitter

They don't need to hit three buttons when they can just hit delete.

Level 32

in reply to Cheesegrater281

Yeah cause there lazy.

Level 1

in reply to HeavyyHitter

1. These are the forums, not the game. Profanity is not allowed here (hence all the **** word filters you're seeing). When you sign up for the forums, you agree to follow the rules. If you don't like the rules, please find somewhere else to express yourself.

2. This is not posted in the correct section. I'll edit your post and move it to the proper sub-forum: Zombie Multiplayer.

Good luck in your search.

CJC

in reply to jeepchick

Thank you, I wasn't even aware of the sub forum until the first guy or i woulda posted there

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to HeavyyHitter

Well, since it's posted as an annoucement right smack dab at the top of the Zombies forum... I guess you were just being "lazy" .

in reply to HeavyyHitter

mann 1st of all i would play with u bro but i got Xbox.

now 2nd-ley iam a CANNABIS SMoker 2 living in a medical marijuana state but..with no laws actually made to upheld em and u can still go to jail, etc..

ok now 3ley i can wright "LOOKING FOR ANY1(meaning kids 2 cuz they have this game) TO KILL zombies WITH A GUN."  and thats ok?? even tho school shoting and robberys happen every day but cant post someTHING ABOUT A PLANT THAT ACTUALLY HAS EVERYDAY USES. from MEDICAN to OIL, CLOTHS, PAPER, GAS, ETC...

matter of fact it should be a THREAD JUST FOR POTHEADS because they make up 50%+ of this game, trust me

Level 5

Studios