Let us be sensible about this.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Let us be sensible about this.

in reply to Shadow_Alq

I was confused as well as to why after playing it for about 12 hours that my would no longer allow me to get into matchmaking and I am far from being a tech expert so I would not be able to make guesses as to why this is happening, but as far as I can see there is nothing I as a person behind a computer on the forums can do to speed up the process of fixing my game.

Level 1

in reply to Fluntex

I have only one question: how come these things STILL happen?

I mean, come on!! Those guys work on THE SAME ENGINE ever since COD 4.. it's the same matchmaking as far i know either. And instead of getting better, they are actually developing even more flawed games

Level 4

in reply to Rodbaker

And COD 4 released in ooo 2007 when the Internet speeds were a might 2mb - Now they are 10x as much at least.

More players than in 2007 ?? Not 10x as many surely.

Level 1

in reply to Fluntex

HOOAH!

People have a sick sense of entitlement, yet they'll be the first to scream "NERF!"

Level 2

in reply to Fluntex

Get off your high horse buddy. BO2, MW3, & BO1 aren't very different from eachother. They're still using the IW3 engine (quake engine) that's 7 years old! All they really had to do was change the class system, make a few maps/guns/score streaks, and a few new game modes; for which they had over a year to do. They did everything except Beta test it on PS3 and cashed in. If it's your first time putting out a game for PS3 and the launch isn't great that's fine but to be a billion dollar developer and consistently shit the bed with release after release its unacceptable. But you dropped 108$ on a video game and have no problem with it being 60% done so you either have a lot of money or your I.Q is <90.

Level 13

in reply to Jaggajatt187

As I said in my post I was very happy with the content I was getting pre being unable to log into online. I have had ample amount of time to get a feel for the multiplayer and I find it very solid (besides obvious issues)  and rather balanced, more blanced than I found MW3 at any rate. I enjoy most maps and all weapons seem to be on equal footing and have their own niche. So once I am able to get back into multiplayer I will be happy to have spent the money I did upon it as I was happy previously.

Level 1

in reply to Jaggajatt187

High horse? Looks whos fkn talking. You think that is ALL they had to do? Like its easy to develop a new game, even with an older engine. Listen to yourself, if you can do better, go right ahead.

Oh wait....

Level 2

Studios