Let me be the first...and probably the only...

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Let me be the first...and probably the only...

in reply to TRU11

-The connection cannot be fixed

-Most people don't play hardcore therefore there isn't a strong push for extra modes like there is when core players request more modes.

-Most people have been asking for weapon DLC because they think the maps that we have gotten in previous title are worthless. Therefore they have been asking for this since MW2.

Level 6

in reply to CelticFan4Ever

To be honest I hated it at first but starting to really like it they could have made the maps better but after playing the new maps on the xbox at a mates im deffo getting the dlc

Level 1

in reply to homersexual

That's how I thought most people would feel. You know a lot of people were mad because of the problems of Day 1 and I thought this DLC would cheer the community up...BOY WAS I WRONG!!!

Level 6

good thread man!  i too enjoy this game for what it is.  Every game i play online has flaws, nothing is perfect.  This isn't pleasantville where everything is in black and white.  There will always be shades of grey in between!

But guys....really...i have been having a great time playing BO2, so NO....you're not the only one celtic

Level 19

For once a good thread not complaing about lag, glitchers, PM hackers blah blah blah. I couldnt agree more with the OP. I thought i was the only person who is actually enjoying the game.

Level 7

in reply to XxDemoDanxX

i'm with you Demo!  and celtic's right!...no matter how hard 3arc or any company works to please this community...it's mission impossible

Level 19

in reply to Im_A_Drag85

I know right. Take a look back at the previous cods. People complaining from day 1 and it never ended. Atleast Treyarc actually try to fix as much as possible to improve our gameplay & like you said "every game has its flaws". No game is perfect so we take it for what it is and try to enjoy it. There is a simple solution to the haters and people who complain day in and day out, try a new game other than cod or try to have a different perspective on the game other than the usual, this is BS, lag and other complaints that we see all the time.

Level 7

in reply to Im_A_Drag85

ALL gaming communities are like this, at least on every game's official forum that I've ever visited. No matter what any game developer does, their forums will ALWAYS be flooded with complaints. People think that, because these are the "official" forums, that there will be devs here reading their posts and chatting with them, listening to their complaints and providing feedback and comfort to their disgruntled fans.

For some games, this is true, for others (such as this one), it is not.

It's just par for the course, as far as I'm concerned.

Is this game perfect? No.

Is any game? No.

At the end of the day, is this still a fun game that I can hop online and have a good time with my friends?

HELL YES!

Level 15

No one's arguing against that, but honestly, I'd trade all those things you mentioned above for a stable online connection. The lag and frame rate drops make everything you say pointless. Who cares about a gun DLC if I'm emptying clips into people, who care's if they listened to the community and nerfed or buffed different parts of the game, I can't walk through doors without bouncing off walls

There's a lot more important things that need to be adhered to than listening to whinny kids about how Assassin is OP and campers

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

I don't have laggy games usually so these buffs and nerfs and DLC mean more to me than it does for others because I have a better connection than the majority of the population.

Level 6

Studios