League play-not gaining any points

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

League play-not gaining any points

So I have played a few games of league play just now, and after 3 rounds (2 wins/1 loss) it still is not updating the amount of points I have (been at 320 since i played a few rounds at the start of the season) It also says I have 0 bonus points remaining. If anyone has any information on why this is happening or how I can fix it please do inform me - TBO

Level 1
4 REPLIES

Re: League play-not gaining any points

in reply to Jsmoothz

I am actually having the exact same problem and have been stuck at Silver Division rank 21 for the last season and now starting this one! Help!

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to dailydose

I tweeted atvi assiet on April 13 and got this reply "this is an issue we are currently looking into, thanks for your patience".  Whatever is going on is not high on the list of problems to be fixed. 

Level 3

in reply to sfod-d

fixing the game is not on their high priority list? Basically I am excluded from league play, even though I can play in it, i cant gain or lost points....so what is the point? Also it appears I am stuck in the same division I was in from season 4, if that has anything to do with the problem....I really hope they fix their game.

Level 1

in reply to Jsmoothz

I am having the exact same problem..this is the 2nd straight month I have been automatically put into a division before the qualification matches, and now can't gain (or lose) ladder points.

Level 1

Studios