Last night I couldn't die, today I'm unable to stay alive!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Last night I couldn't die, today I'm unable to stay alive!

I know that this is what is happenings to a lot of people but the difference 12 hours makes....

I'm off work for a couple of days, started laying into Bo2 last night as you do. I had about 40 to 50 great games, regularly going over 30 kills to about 5 deaths in team deathmatch. I didn't seem to be ahead of the lag, I just seemed to be able to play without any issues.

Today I couldn't shoot a barn door from the inside. Emptying clips into guys, lack of hitmarkers, just annoying, quit, probation.

I know someone will argue that this is just balance and I should take it on the chin but screw that, I want some bit of consistency. I don't want to be a genocidal god and then a blind one legged drunk. Before I would have said fair enough, just get out of the crappy games, eventually you will find a stable connection in some lobby, put then probation is there ready to have a laugh at you. Probation makes no difference to me. I'd rather play with myself for 5 minutes than continue playing a crappy godawful round.

I've said it before but once more won't matter, last COD, no DLC's, time for something new, hmmm I think I'll take that helicopter thingy I got with the prestige edition for a spin, no doubt it's as faulty as the game.

Level 9
6 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Last night I couldn't die, today I'm unable to stay alive!

in reply to onlyzeone1

It's probably something to do with connection to tell you the truth or you were just playing at a time when alot of noobs were on and you got the upperhand with skill based matchmaking but now it's against you; who knows?

Level 8

in reply to Sora_v21

Ya, I've kinda been keeping an eye in that and there didn't seem to be that much difference in player lvl's, unless I was lucky enough to be placed in some drunken lobbies last night.

Level 9

in reply to onlyzeone1

welcome to the wonderful world of cod lol

Level 23

in reply to ladylucina1

I'd love to say its a pleasure to be here but ehhh...

I've played all COD's and have loved them, they have had issues but it didn't seem to ruin it for me, this game has.

Essentially each new COD is a refinement, with several cosmetic and functioning changes to the previous COD. Then why the huge discrepancy in gameplay as far as I can see?

All I want is consistency, not in gameplay, in the game.

Level 9

in reply to onlyzeone1

I couldn't agree more about the consistency.  Why is it so hard to make a game where everyone is seeing the same thing?  The lag comp is broken in this game, and offers no pattern.  You can play with all local people, and be a second behind them.  You can have games with people that live farther away and have great games.  Most of the time, hosting is awful, but sometimes playing as host runs fine.  Then they tell you that the problem is your settings, even though you just played 40 games with no issues.

Level 29

in reply to onlyzeone1

Welcome to the 99.9%.

Level 11

Studios