Lag compensation

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Lag compensation

in reply to Kaci007

same goes for me out off all the cod games this is by far the worst i normally average around a ratio off 1.60 on all cods with this one im down too 0.76 becasue i seem too get killed first even though i shot them first, my only chance off gettign a kill at the moment is when a guys running away from me any close qaurters im a dead man this needs too sort it out its got the qaulties off being a good ghame but the servers are letting it down i for one will not buy another treyarch cod IW all the way !!

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to bullrune

Why the heck I have to downgrade my connection to make it playable?

Why hosting gives my 1 sec delay?

Why to repeat MW3 mistake?

Level 12

in reply to Jackal235

i agree with you on this one if people wanna play with crap connections why should we be the ones to suffer its people like them who isnt really passionate about the cod Series, if Treyarch does not fix this lag compensation then they have just ruined what could have been an epic game

Level 2

in reply to shanebennett224

it has been an issue with all the CoD games but it was a minor issue with CoD4 and MW2, since then it has made the last 3 games unplayable to me. Also i cant see them doing anything about the issue as its necessary with the fact the multiplayer is P2P and the only server input is the actual matchmaking.

personaly im not investing in any future CoD titles until activision pay out and host matches on public servers like almost every other game.... with the sheer number of players i cant see this happening, it would cost them too much to host enough servers for the 2million + gamers online at any one time.

it kinda take the piss that due to the success of the franchise it has got to the point that the gamers that were there at the start and who helped build that success are now being pushed away. 

Level 2

in reply to bullrune

Yes, I'm not alone with this trouble.

It's amazing to do 2 years later a game worst than the first version.

I can't understand why I died 9/10 in 1vs1.

But in this game you can shoot an enemy with a scope from 2 meters distance and see in the scope in 0,5s and win the battle!

I love this game, but that different aberrations kill it.

Level 1

Studios