Lag compensation/host lag alot worse after 1.3, umplayable atm.>>Edit: now system freezes<<

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Lag compensation/host lag alot worse after 1.3, umplayable atm.>>Edit: now system freezes<<

in reply to v1br4t1ons

Its been completely bs today especially. Can't find decent game with 4 bars. If i find one the lag comp is so severe other 4 bar people see me second before i can do anything. Why the f would you ruin this good game with so bad thing as lag comp of this caliber. People with best connections deserve small advantage over others if someone has to have it.

Level 1

Re: Lag compensation/host lag alot worse after 1.3, umplayable atm.>>Edit: now system freezes<<

in reply to v1br4t1ons

Same problem for me since latest patch.. they better revert it.. Rather have a freeze every 4-5 hours than not being able to play normal at all, before the patch i had kd's of 2-3, now its like 0.5-1...

Level 2

in reply to v1br4t1ons

Tryed playing again....Quit the game soon after.

Level 1

in reply to v1br4t1ons

This game is finished before its even got started...

The LAG in this game is a JOKE...

dunno if the latest patch was to do anything about LAG COMPENSATION but it still sucks... i get the fact the developers have tried to pair up more local players with similar k.d's etc...but we as gamers all know after playing COD for years now how to play this ruined shooter.. ever since this LAG came into COD it has sucked with no positives.. just put the game back to basics like COD4... otherwise F**k it.. its aint worth the time,effort or money.. and please dont throw DLC down my throat like the noobs at infinity ward tried doing knowing there game was broken it became very annoying....

Level 12
Highlighted

in reply to v1br4t1ons

The priority is to satisfy average Joe with his dsl internet as he's the most valueble customer.

So, I won't be suprised if the lag compansation stays the same as it has been with MW3.

Level 12

in reply to v1br4t1ons

Having a test done to a server that close really proves nothing. You have multiple hops to make before you even connect to a host (console).

Level 59

in reply to v1br4t1ons

Easily my worst COD experience. Hate to say it but MW3 was MUCH more playable. I love the artwork and the sound design of Black Ops 2 but the poor hit detection and the lag is just ridiculous.

Then there's the getting dropped into games that are like 23 kills deep... poor game design. Why would I want to join a game that is 23 kills deep? Why would anybody? There should be an option to not join games that are already in progress. Really disappointed, I thought I'd be playing the hell out of BO2 as I have been on a daily basis with MW3. Pure frustration. I just rage quit game after game and am now at the bottom of all the lobby leaderboards where as on MW3 I was able to stay well ranked.

I regret buying Black Ops 2. Would way rather have the 60 bux back.

My 2 cents.

Level 1

Studios