Lag compensation/host lag alot worse after 1.3, umplayable atm.>>Edit: now system freezes<<

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Lag compensation/host lag alot worse after 1.3, umplayable atm.>>Edit: now system freezes<<

Hi all,i was lucky to have a good working game till this patch came,now since yesterday is almost impossible to win a 1v1 or at range,i also get frame rate problems that didn't exist before,its almost impossible to play.Was almost on the verge of prestiging my shotgun for the second time but now its useless even at point blank range.Anyone had this sudden change?

I have bt fiber optic bb.

Edit:Now getting system  frozes,never happened before 1.3.

http://www.speedtest.net/result/2316161446.png>[/URL]

http://www.speedtest.net/result/2316143252.png>[/URL]

Level 1
16 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Lag compensation/host lag alot worse after 1.3, umplayable atm.

in reply to v1br4t1ons

From the start ive had 1to 2 second shot diffence shooting someone hitmarking and on kill cam nothing..... in mw3 couldnt knife anyone painful game to play now no fun. Patch has done nothing to fix anything....

Level 12

in reply to v1br4t1ons

same thing here cant win 1v1 , people teleporting frame rate drops and "wanted" bullets for days , yesterday it was fine, today its shit

Level 1

in reply to v1br4t1ons

I had to put the game down,no fun ffs.Looks like i'm not the only one after all.

Quick fix is needed.

Level 1

in reply to v1br4t1ons

I don't think they touched the lag issue in 1.03

It's pretty much the same from day one. It varies form game to game and host to host.

But in general, like in MW3, the compansation code punishes good ping connections and hosts by delaying it to the point of being unplayable. Hope it'll change in time

Level 12

in reply to Jackal235

had this problem since day ne

Level 2

in reply to v1br4t1ons

Had this since the very beginning, it's a joke!

Level 1

in reply to timmmaay

Im having massive issues too the thing that im annoyed with the most is that its so unreliable one game no one can hit me then the next game i cant hit anyone.

Level 1

Re: Lag compensation/host lag alot worse after 1.3, umplayable atm.>>Edit: now system freezes<<

in reply to v1br4t1ons

Now ps3 is freezing,this not happened before :/.

Level 1

Re: Lag compensation/host lag alot worse after 1.3, umplayable atm.>>Edit: now system freezes<<

in reply to v1br4t1ons

How hard is it for a company to work dedicated servers on this system? I would love no lag compensatation at all damn thats why I'm playing other games now =(

Level 1

Studios