LOOKING FOR A CLAN

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

LOOKING FOR A CLAN

To start off, I AM A GIRL. Which is no big deal but I take the game very seriously.

I am very interested in joining a decent clan. I am on the East coast, so I would prefer a clan with people in the east coast as well so timing works out well.

My K/D is .92 and rising, and my score per minute is 277. Just to give you some information.

Please let me know if you're interested in me joining your clan. I am on frequently, so add me if you would like.

laurenbrillz1013

Thank you

Level 1
4 REPLIES

Re: LOOKING FOR A CLAN

in reply to laurenbrillz

Hey there! If you like playing zombies, I have the perfect clan for you. We are a zombie only clan. We participate in zombie clan challenges, forum challenges, and more! We have 55 members and are a level 20. We also give shout-outs and regards to those that are the best of our clan we like to call "spotlight stars" and we give shout-outs of those who win challenges! We have some of the most mature, kind, intelligent, skilled players. If you are ever in need of a player, join the clan, ask a fellow member to play, and I'm sure they'll be down to play! For more information, refer to this thread. Thanks!

Level 14

in reply to Killbook

Thank you for the reply! I actually do enjoy playing zombies, I can't say I play it as much as I do multiplayer, but I would be interested in joining your clan. I would love to hear some more information.

Level 1

in reply to laurenbrillz

http://community.callofduty.com/community/call_of_duty/english/black_ops_2/forums/clans#.UjZsLba9K0c

Go to that website. There you will have a better chance of finding a clan.

Level 30
Highlighted

in reply to laurenbrillz

Oh, my bad. I think I forgot to include the thread link. Here http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200695251

Level 14

Studios