LAST PRESTIGE NO TOKEN!!!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

LAST PRESTIGE NO TOKEN!!!

Good day I have a problem and that I am level 55 Prestige 10 but have no more tokens & jezz I do keien diamonds camouflage with assault rifles & I've made ​​any weird reason freeizuschalten no prestige token more to me Toekn and since there is no is another prestige than 10, I can do nothing

Level 1
6 REPLIES

Re: LAST PRESTIGE NO TOKEN!!!

in reply to I_Elite_I2s4u

There's an option called "Redeem or Refund or something" in the Prestige Menu (right next to Create-a-Class & Refresh). I believe this is the option on the left-most end (not the right-most - that one will reset everything - so NOT that one).

If you select this option, the "Unlock" tokens that you earn as you move from Level 1 thru Level 55 - each unlock token can be refunded. So, you unlock some 50 items & then want to unlock a 51st item - just refund one of the items & get back the unlock token - use it to unlock the new item.

I don't know if what I'm saying makes any sense. If someone out here that speaks your language (German, right?) - hopefully they can better explain. My apologies.

MN

Level 11

in reply to mn7_la1

i cant make this i dont know why it isnt in prestige awards

Level 1

Okey its okey i played even now im Prestigemaster its comes a little window where stand im now max prestige blabla thanks for help mn

Level 1
Highlighted

Once you reach max level on Prestige 10 your next step is to become Prestige Master and at that point everything will be permanently unlocked. So you won't need a token.  Just play a few games and you will automatically get upgraded to Prestige Master.

Level 69

in reply to phxs72

Oh, I didn't know that everything would be Perm-unlocked. I think this is what the OP figured out themselves. Me & unnecessarily-fast fingers.

Level 11

xD Freizuschalten, ich liebe es wenn man ab und zu keine wörter auf englisch weiß (von mir) es hört sich einfach zu gut an

Level 1

Studios