Killfarmers vs. Tag Collectors in Kill Confirmed

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Killfarmers vs. Tag Collectors in Kill Confirmed

in reply to STEELERPRIDE7

The fact in KC when you have a kill farm game you can't get half your tags. If I got 60 kills and managed to get 40 confirms I would be stoked because I'm running vsat dogs and swarm, i'll be like 12-1 with 12 confirms when I get em, but at the point I call them in they just team kills them and with my team rushing to get tags and it constantly switching sides, i've had to many times where right before I was about to collect 4 tags my swarms and dogs team kill then and I get none of the tags, but I get 4 kills added to my count and I'll be going 30-1 with only 16 tags, I can't do crap about my selfish teammates/bad luck

Level 2

I play as the Tag Collector with Scorestreaks as the farmer. I run and gun collect tags, lay down VSATs/Choppers or any high killstreaks. This way I usually find myself having more confirms than the bottom half of my team has kills.

Level 12

in reply to InstantOG

lol like me had 40 confirms 2nd guy on my team 9 kills and tags collected kills 5 vsats went up

Level 24

if you have a solid team, then both are important.. to me, it seems the team that best "controls" the spawning in Kill Confirmed, is the team that is going to win. If you are constantly being "spawn killed" and have no clue where the enemy is coming from, you're screwed.

But.. if you have a couple guys "camping" an area, "controlling" the spawns, then it helps the "tag collectors" to get better numbers as well.. It makes it so much easier for the tag collectors to KNOW whereabouts the enemy will be coming from..

people can complain about camping all they want, its part of the game.. and when you have a solid team that can do BOTH, then you'll be very hard to beat.

Level 1

in reply to BadAzzOutlaw

someone else who understands

Activision Ambassador

in reply to BadAzzOutlaw

I would have to agree.  I am usually more of a supportive player and while I try to get a positive K/D, my main goal is winning while collecting as many tags as possible. 

Last night, I had a game where I got 18 kills, 18 deaths, 18 confirmed, and 5 denies. Normally, that would be a win if there were other tag collectors on my team.  Sadly, I was the only one on my team with a positive tags/death ratio and we lost by 9.

A team with all killfarmers and one tag collector is not a recipe for success in Kill Confirmed.

Level 8
Highlighted

since the game mode is kill confirmed then the better player is the tagg colector.

the other fellow is probaly just pitching a tent somewhere and thinks he is awesome because he has a high K/D but still havent noticed he is not playing TDM.

Level 27

Studios