KDR and SPM

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Highlighted

Re: KDR and SPM

in reply to iEXTERMINATED

Lol...entire topic about how beast you areSmiley Happy

I prefer teammates who have k/d at leat 1,5+.

Level 7

in reply to sutakas

and horrible spm then wat ur asking for are campers

lol today i ran into this master prestige who literally camped the entire maych he was on my team and he cost us the loss on domination i got so mad so i sent him a rage message hes like im camping for bloothirsty i was like wow he had a kd of 1.7 higher then mine

Level 24

I really wish there was a deduction in points for getting killed. 19-18 is not better than 18-16 when trying to win a TDM. Scoring system is broken, and like everything else, caters to rushers that get merked just as much as they kill.

Level 20

in reply to theroc23

the scoreboard also considers uav asisst and also other ways the score adds up thats y the person who went 19-18 got a better score cause he called in uavs and that earned him assists gun kills add to score so does scorestreak score so perhaps the player who went 18-16 got maybe 5 kills with a score streak

Level 24

in reply to theroc23

theroc23 wrote:

I really wish there was a deduction in points for getting killed. 19-18 is not better than 18-16 when trying to win a TDM. Scoring system is broken, and like everything else, caters to rushers that get merked just as much as they kill.

Agreed, TDM should be based on Kills and Deaths only!

After all, the more you die the less you helping your team.

Level 31

My kd is 1.72 and my spm is 360, while my w/l is .85 (solo player). I run around like a headless chicken while playing the objective and always end up at the top of the leaderboard. Where do I fall in the spectrum?

Level 1

SPM is the worst gauge of skill or talent. When you get into a lobby and a Noob is on top of the board with a 400 SPM and 50 kills that should tell you something is wrong with the gauge. It to me, is as valuable as the old Accuracy stat...worthless. It really depends on the game mode. KDR is a great gauge for TDM other than that whatever. High kills low deaths and low caps tells me that they are not playing for objectives and just trying to farm kills. High KD and low confirms tells me that they are kill farmers nothing more. Low win loss ratios and high kills tell me that they are what I previously posted Parasite Players. I'm by no means a COD God but I play to win. I have over 2000 flag captures on HC CTF and an overall KD of 1.30 and a 61 win percentage. You can have your KD and SPM I play to win.

Level 12

I had a 2.8KD, and a SPM of around 250ish playing with high killstreaks (Vsat, Warthog and Loadstar) , but as I started doing challenges (Master of humiliation) my KD dropped to 2.19ish, I then started using UAV, Hunter Killer and Counter UAV and my SPM is now around 313 and increasing all the time due to getting them all the time and gaining assists.

In Hardcore SPM is not a true reflection as you have repawn timers, well you used to in every game, now in conjunction with respawn timers being exterminated and running low killstreaks (which I have swithced to now) SPM starts to become a bit more relevant as you are not waiting around for people to respawn.

If I played Core TDM then I feel that my SPM would be higher.

Level 10

in reply to Garyfromscotlan

nah tdm will bring it down if u play dom and run streaks like uav,counter,emp,vsat they help ur spm a lot im sure thats been touched apon sumwhere in this post

Level 3

in reply to grandma_kisser

If he would play DOM and if he would play the objective there - his K/D woud drop but his SPM would raise...if everything would stay where it was, he´s one of that players that abuse DOM for their f***ing stats!

My 2ct.

Level 9

Studios