KD has NOTHING to do with rank

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: KD has NOTHING to do with rank

in reply to CoDmastakilla86

Can you read my post? You might need to go get your eyes checked.

What does minimum mean? It means "at the least" the lowest value.

This means, to get the knife in the skull, you need a minimum of an 80 KD (ranges up to 95) to get the knife in skull.

The next part was brainstorming for the shotguns, it didn't deal too much with your reply, just justifying my thoughts on the ranking system.

Incompetents on this forum, I'm telling you...

Why do I help? No idea, people like you are just so blatantly retarded and just embarass yourself every post you make.

Level 4
Highlighted

in reply to obma97

your first line would be perfect advise for yourself

you say atleast 80, he says his friend has a 71, which is below 80, but does have the knife

Level 8

in reply to obma97

can you read? i said his kd was 71 not 126 idiot and you think you're right about minimum 80 kd for knife well im telling you you're wrong because i have a friend that has 71 kd and has the knife. How about YOU try ACTUALLY reading my post and maybe you will understand that i said 9k kill and 71 KD not downs... lol you think your so smart and your arn't

Level 1

in reply to Z0MB1EK1LA

well it might not be based off of your over all kill/death ratio, but perhaps theres a certain ratio you have to get on any one game. In BO1 it didn't matter what your "career" score was, in fact I don't think they even recorded that. It was recorded how well you did on individual specific rounds.

Level 5

in reply to Tsarthos

there was no ranking system in black ops 1, so that second part of your post is pointless. Yes, those are true statements, but, then again, that's black ops 1 (ONE), correct?

okay, so can you all stop throwing away all the time I spent actually finding out this stupid ranking system mechanics, and maybe consider it? You all judge too fast.

Level 4

Studios