Justice towards the SMG class!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Justice towards the SMG class!

in reply to Izjar11

Finally someone that understood the whole point. The damn community drove the things at this deadpoint...

Level 10

in reply to Izjar11

Playing almost exclusively on HC, I don't find SMGs that big of a problem. Still takes 1-4 bullets to kill someone, the same as an Assault Rifle and LMG for the most part. If you are running around, trying to jump around and get kills because it is fun to you, SMGs are good for you. However, if you are like me who likes to move at a slower pace and plays target practice with bouncing enemies with a LMG, LMGs work great for me. If you want a mix of slower pace but some flexibility to move, AR may be your choice.

I don't understand the SMG complaints. Perhaps it has something to do with Core since I play HC exclusively. To me, a lot of it sounds like "OMG, you killed me! Must come onto the boards to complain". I am not trying to inflame anyone but if you perfer to use AR, change your gameplay up a little and make those SMG players scream. My brother was using noobtubes on the SMGers last night and I was cracking up as they were screaming.

You have the tools if you are willing to have a more flexible playstyle.

Level 40

in reply to TheBeastlyDude

TheBeastlyDude wrote:

Playing almost exclusively on HC, I don't find SMGs that big of a problem. Still takes 1-4 bullets to kill someone, the same as an Assault Rifle and LMG for the most part. If you are running around, trying to jump around and get kills because it is fun to you, SMGs are good for you. However, if you are like me who likes to move at a slower pace and plays target practice with bouncing enemies with a LMG, LMGs work great for me. If you want a mix of slower pace but some flexibility to move, AR may be your choice.

I don't understand the SMG complaints. Perhaps it has something to do with Core since I play HC exclusively. To me, a lot of it sounds like "OMG, you killed me! Must come onto the boards to complain". I am not trying to inflame anyone but if you perfer to use AR, change your gameplay up a little and make those SMG players scream. My brother was using noobtubes on the SMGers last night and I was cracking up as they were screaming.

You have the tools if you are willing to have a more flexible playstyle.

Beastly, re-read what I wrote

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

Studios