Just got on probation for a REDICULOUS reason.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Highlighted

Re: Just got on probation for a REDICULOUS reason.

in reply to IIMrBlackOpsII

IIMrBlackOpsII wrote:

So, I found some boosters in the back of the map in hardcore killconfirmed. I killed his friend once to make him mad, and the second time before I smashed his tac insert, he jumped infront of my shield and I got kicked. That's how I got probation. -.-

First thing: Why did you get involved?

Second: You do not get probation for a one time offense, we here are not dumb. You must leave many many games to get probation. Do not take anyone here a fool.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

What is this "probation" you guys speak of?

Level 1

I back out of games a lot and never get probation. You must be pulling your internet connection or using the PSN button to leave the match.  If you use the menu... "Leave Game",  I doubt you'll get probation.

Level 22

in reply to Alky6

if i go into a match since the first minute i never, but never, quit!

I dont have ragequit issues! I know that there are better players than me, a lot of them , so i know that sometimes i will have some real trouble fighting agains VSAT, LOADS, PUPPY´S and Swarms.

But if i go into a game taht is halftime and get placed in a team that is beeing smashed by scorestreaks i quit in that minute and dont give a F.... to a possible probation! ( dont know what it is or how it works!! ) I have quit some matches in this conditions and never had any problem!

I see the question this way: " I dont like to be in a good streak ( and i dont go into them a lot ) and see all the other team leave so i will not do the same! " unless i am placed in a lobby ( halfway match ) just to die and the guy that give the streaks ( been killed 20 times )  to the other team have run away from the match!!

Level 3

i occasionally get disconnected from PSN. it's only a split second and doesn't get me booted or anything. but.. it DOES count towards probation. after a bit of that, quitting games where i'm put into a losing match and i start 1-16, and getting kicked via team mates killing themselves on my Bettys..yeah. i've been stuck with a probation before.

it just adds to the frustration of the game. makes me want to play even less.

Level 14

You get probation for being disconnected from the game, not for backing out. If you excessively dashboard or team kill until your kicked in HC you get it.

I got probation while attempting to get my SMR challenges done because every time I got a swarm it'd kill more teammates than enemies

Level 9

in reply to ProfessionalPos

Probation has turned the game into something else completely. They should have just deducted points for team kills, especially when you are leading the game with kills and scoring. Now, there will be lower kills, more careful shots, more camping, and slow game play. The new update just killed it, now you might as well not use bettys, grenades or anything that could blow up when you are away from it. It will kill teammates who get to close (they should be paying attention).

Level 1

in reply to SMOKEUEARLY

What is the point of deducting points from PM? Your method just gives PM a punishment free method to team kill.

Also, just because explosives/scorestreaks are in the game doesn't mean you should use them on Hardcore. Try not using stuff that has a high probability to team kill and you would avoid this problem. If you prefer to use that stuff, play core. But just because you spam bouncing betties and stickie grenades without the care of killing teammates doesn't mean I should suffer for it.

Level 40

Studios