Issue where games sound cuts out and turns into what sounds like a helicopter noise

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Issue where games sound cuts out and turns into what sounds like a helicopter noise

It will continue to do this till i shut down the game is there a fix to this and is anyone else having this problem

Level 2
16 REPLIES

Re: Issue where games sound cuts out and turns into what sounds like a helicopter noise

in reply to patriotsfanx

Yea I've had it twice and it seems shutting down the system and restarting is the only fix.

Level 1

Re: Issue where games sound cuts out and turns into what sounds like a helicopter noise

in reply to Mattatouille7161

yes maybe this patch at 2et/11pt will make it better im grateful it hasnt killed my ps3 but its worrying me

Level 2

in reply to patriotsfanx

I've been thinking it was my tv and PS3 for about 4 MONTHS now; I had the same exact issue playing MW3. Its loud as h3II too.

I first thought it was my tv so I bought a new one even though the other one was less than a year old. It continued so I really thought it was my PS3. After 2 months of it, I figured I was probably the only one with it.

Its been happening about once every 2 weeks for the past 4 maybe 5 months. Sometimes even twice a week.

Level 6

in reply to Jamaican-4Lyfe

heres the thing this is my first call of duty that has gave me this problem never had it before

Level 2

in reply to patriotsfanx

Thats what I find so odd. I've never heard anyone bring it up until this, that is why I thought it was just me. I searched everywhere.

Level 6

in reply to patriotsfanx

I had it happen in MW3 after a few hours of playing, and a restart was the only fix. It happend every weekend with MW3, but I've only had it twice with BO2 and it was only during the first 2 weeks.

Level 4
Highlighted

in reply to sharpblue4d

Im surprised if that nobody posted about it during MW3. It annoyed the shit out of me. Especially when I was dominating Drop Zone games.

Anyhow I just muted my tv half the time.

Level 6

in reply to patriotsfanx

ive had the same problem they realy need to fix it cause its so annoying that the only way to fix it is to restart your ps3 and its realy annoying me if they dont fix it soon im gunna consider getting rid of black ops 2 cause it shudnt be doing that its perthetic

Level 1

in reply to patriotsfanx

ive had the same problem they realy need to fix it cause its so annoying that the only way to fix it is to restart your ps3 and its realy annoying me if they dont fix it soon im gunna consider getting rid of black ops 2 cause it shudnt be doing that its perthetic

Level 1

Studios