Is this the worst COD ever?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Highlighted

Re: Is this the worst COD ever?

in reply to Blueboy25

I enjoy this game. I think MW3 was the worst COD. I mean what changed from MW2 to MW3? Some Kill Streaks....

wow big change.

Black Ops 2 has brought change and I like that.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to Scotland-Rules

Thanks for the reply and glad u enjoy the game. I suppose Nuketown has also brought "big change".

Was referring moreso to BOPs1 in my original post

Level 1

in reply to Blueboy25

This has to be the worst f@#$ing call of duty ever. I totally regret buying this piece of s@3t game. I am a strictly online gamer and I hate this game. The respawn has to be the worst... how do you respawn right in front of the enemy team? same when defending enemy respawn right behind you... Same with the FU#@ UP weapons they created. I mind as well just use plain fist like a boxing game and I will probably get more kills like that. This is FU#@$ing unbelievable. FIX THIS SH#@T NOW.

Level 1

in reply to fernaylin

So I'm not the only one respawning in front of the opposing team... Even in FFA spawn points are ridiculously exploitable. I wonder if they will bother recalibrating..?

Level 1

in reply to Blueboy25

Spawns are terrible I like to try and stay ahead ingame , I play mainly Gw but keeping tabs on spawns is a joke spawning right onto of a team or someone spawning next to you , Another thing that really grinds me is the Uav I'm all for shooting them down but it's way to easy to obtain. Other than that and the fact they neglected the Ps3 version of all testing . I'm actually sort of enjoying it.

Level 1

in reply to Blueboy25

100% agree on the respawns... and i feel sorry for the people on hijacked that got owned by me and my S12... i didn't realise how bad the spawns are on this game. I think mainly after COD4 MP got worse... I mean, WAW was my favourite game but the submachine guns were OP!!! Then MW2 had OP SMGs and ARs then, BLOPs just plain out sucked in MP.. that was too easy and again OP guns

I love most of what they did with this game.. it's fun to play only when connection is good and people aren't all spraying around the corners. The set up is fantastic, the ideas are superb but it comes down to the weapons again.

My opinion is they need to stop making all ARs have little recoil, high rapid fire and high damage.

Look at the M4A1 from COD4 that was balanced due to no recoil but very weak damage... a great weapon for distance but would lose upclose, why don't they do things like that in COD?

SRs are pointless because of the ARs stats. I think the game just needs a little tweak.. It's a great game and I think it's a shame that the little things that are wrong have spoiled the gameplay for a lot of people having difficulty...

Level 5

in reply to Blueboy25

This game should be called "CALL OF UAV". The UAV is ridiculous. If you are on a struggling team, you just get hunted the whole match. I'd rather have a bunch of Ghost users and have to go find them.

Level 1

in reply to Blueboy25

OP, i disagree. To me this game is maybe the best CoD to date, though i'm strugglin with lag issues now but as long as those are solved they did a good job with the game.

Level 7

in reply to t-fibby

Honestly, when are people gonna learn? I mean how many years has it been now? And people are still bitching about the same thing each year. You say you will go back to mw3. Doesn't make any sense cause that game is just as bad. You guys expect way to much! I gave up hope since world at war. And doing those midnight releases. You guys are idiots to do so. Play it for what it is, a game.

Level 2

in reply to crookzncastles

Trying to get online MP is half the problem. Even when Sony got hacked there wasn't this many drop-outs, freezes and PS3 shutdowns were there?

Level 1

Studios