Is this the most cheated in version of COD ever.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Is this the most cheated in version of COD ever.

I know over the course of its lifecycle each Call Of Duty game has had cheaters/glitchers/hackers call them what you like, but i can't recall any version being so over run with cheats so early in its life.

It looks like almost every few game lobbies i am in has some form of cheater in it, so here is a question, are the cheaters getting smarter or are the developers just getting lazy.??

Level 67
27 REPLIES

Re: Is this the most cheated in version of COD ever.

in reply to gambit1969

I'd have to say a mix of both, the developers don't seem to care nor be doing anything about it. I'd personally ban them all, even the prestige glitchers... Yeah it doesn't effect your game but cheating is cheating, ban hammer should come down on all of them no matter the form of the cheat.

Level 9
Highlighted

in reply to gambit1969

Can't state true statistics but from what I've read MW2 was very much hacked. Perhaps worse than this one,

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

But i don't think it was this bad and this wide spread so early in its life cycle

Level 67

in reply to gambit1969

gambit1969 wrote:

But i don't think it was this bad and this wide spread so early in its life cycle

Your right, this game was infected way too soon.

Question to all here: Does anyone remember one of the games creators speaking about being able to "choose your enemies "loadout" if you were getting owned?

If not mistaken this option is not part of the current game, yet it seems that copy option was exploited early.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

i remember that 1 but how did it get exploited ?

gave you 6 perks instead of 3 ?

Level 27

in reply to gambit1969

gambit1969 wrote:

but i can't recall any version being so over run with cheats so early in its life.

^ This. I can't remember so much cheating this early in a game's life. There's the PM glitch, 12th prestige hack, the insane amount of boosting (although Treyarch did patch the private match exploit),  the wildcard exploit, I saw a video (which I posted and got deleted) in which this guy had a hack which made everyone spawn on him and stick to him and the lagswitching. Personally I think the devs are getting lazy, they obvioulsy didn't take the time to test things out because most of these cheats could have been adressed pre-launch.

Level 23

in reply to BukLau101

The lag switching is way out of hand, i get them a few times a session now, where before it might happen the odd day..

Level 67

in reply to gambit1969

I was in a game yesterday where the final kill cam was on two guys Boosting! Should have known since they were in the same clan but on different teams.

I have not personally seen any results from people being reported for Boosting or Cheating and I'm sure the Boosters/Cheaters haven't either. They will continue to exploit whatever they can for as long as they can.

I personally am blown away at how little has been done to prevent any of these things from happening since previous games were so riddled with the SAME problems. 

Level 3

in reply to ZombieMan73

It's crazy isn't it? I think it's to the point now where every other lobby I join has a hacked PM playing. I don't think anything will be done about it.

Level 9

Studios