Is there anything from MW3 you would like to see in Black Ops 2?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Is there anything from MW3 you would like to see in Black Ops 2?

in reply to jrutkisontheps3

Face off without the perks

Level 12
Highlighted

I'll second being able to customize scorestreaks to each class, and not have to respec before each game type I want to play

Remember, you can't have slaughter without the laughter

Wolf

Level 9

in reply to Wolf_Odinson

To me the whole game looks like MW3 which sux even down the way the experience points shows up and kill death menu. Kills then Assist then Deaths ..hate that. They should have kept all those things from black ops 1

Level 2

in reply to justinsteele

They also took the huge map idea from mw3 which will only make it harder to find campers..If i wanted to play big maps i would play battlefield or mw3 but i cant because i returned mw3 in 2 weeks cuz it sucks so damn bad

Level 2

in reply to justinsteele

The majority of the maps in MW3 were really small.. it was the poor design that made them play slow and gave them a "large" feel.

Level 21

i like the idea of the tap down of which killstreak to use in case a chopper is up you scroll down to the next one you earned.  dont know how many helis i lost last year in black ops 1 due to crowded airspace.  but the one thing i hope they move to bo2 is the hardline perk.  2 assists counts as kill.  better than change your care package cause i rarely run that streak anyway i hate leaving myself out to dry collecting a box. either way looking foward for a change and hopefully bigger maps like array.

Level 7

i like the idea of the tap down of which killstreak to use in case a chopper is up you scroll down to the next one you earned.  dont know how many helis i lost last year in black ops 1 due to crowded airspace.  but the one thing i hope they move to bo2 is the hardline perk.  2 assists counts as kill.  better than change your care package cause i rarely run that streak anyway i hate leaving myself out to dry collecting a box. either way looking foward for a change and hopefully bigger maps like array.

Level 7

in reply to OldCowboy1

hardline gives you bonus score or less score required for a score streak so basically the assist counts toward a scorestreK nomatterr what

Level 1

Level 7

It has to be the killstreak scrolling like the OP says. Basically everything else new about MW3 was terrible.

Level 3

Studios