Is Hijack the most popular map?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Is Hijack the most popular map?

in reply to InstantOG

but raid is actually a good map

Level 8

in reply to InstantOG

If you're getting 200+ games on Raid then either the enemy team is half brain dead or you're boosting. I've gotten 5 VSATs, 3 Dogs, 3 SWARMs on Raid before and barely broke 70 kills.

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

The vids are all over Youtube.

Level 12

in reply to Ghamorra

Trap them at the A flag in GW Dom, have a team running Support with 2 guardians blocking the flip spawns and have a lobby that doesnt back out and youd be shocked what happens.

Spawn killing enemies with a constant VSAT isn't too tough. Go type in BennyCentral 300+ on YouTube and watch the video. He goes 316-1 in GW Dom on Raid and he didn't get a nuclear and I'm about 80% sure he didn't even get a relentless.

Level 4

in reply to TheLegend28

I don't believe any of those you tube videos of anyone over 100. Most are fake or setup, I do not care how good anyone claims to be it doesn't happen unless the other team is a part of it and doesn't care. You watch the videos and the guys getting those scores miraculously are always in the best flanking spots the whole game or the enemy never shoots in their direction.

Level 4
Highlighted

in reply to Lawman911

Feel free to let me know how my gameplay is fake (I apologize for the coloring, I've fixed it in later videos). Belive it or not there are really terrible players who play this game. Those of us who understand spawns, understand the power of scorestreaks and understand how to chain them together exploit these terrible players.

Becaue you cant get over 100 kills in a game doesn't make it fake.

Level 4

in reply to TheLegend28

Very nice game play, congratulations

I could never do that

Level 31

in reply to InstantOG

Raid is a decent size map, nothing compared to NT or HJ

Level 4

in reply to PERSEUS1

i was talking about the spawns

Level 12

in reply to PERSEUS1

Hijack, like Nuketown, is only fun in small doses.  I don't mind playing them, but I hate it when it feels like those are the only maps getting voted for.  I like variety in maps and I don't like playing the same map evey time to the point where I know everything there is to know about it.  Thats why I get excited when I get to play on maps like Drone or Magma, because no one votes for them and because I still get a chance to explore it and learn new things.

Level 8

Studios