Is Ghost still not working after 1.04?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Is Ghost still not working after 1.04?

in reply to Jaggajatt187

You're ignorant statement is that its a silly perk so it shouldn't be fixed.

Speaking of not reading you should do the same.

To be fair to you I did not hear of such a glitch in the perk, how about providing us your PSN and a video and show us directly. That is the best proof.

My comment was when you are playing TDM and your team has a UAV up(edit), how often do you turn on a dime then aim at a random door? (when you have no indications from your mini-map or enemy footsteps that someone is going to rush through the door?) It doesn't happen unless the guy is camping which in my kill cam didn't look as though he was OR that With me having ghost equipped the guy saw me approaching and positioned himself to kill me. The point is that I shouldn't be on the radar if the perk is doing what its supposed to.

Huh, your still not making sense if the the enemy has a UAV and your going through a "random" door to engage who do you expect to encounter? So a guy was waiting at the door, this is prototypical COD playing. Has it ever ocurred to you that he plays with a clan, someone else saw you going through the door and shouted out to him your position? Or that he was using a sensor grenade which you do not need to see as it points out where people are, direction and all.

Again provide a video of this, I hadn't heard of it so yes I am ignorant to this new glitch (to me its new) and provide us your PSN to take a look.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

Read the patch notes for 1.04. People who had ghost and a suppressed weapons were showing up on the radar even if they hadn't stopped.

Level 13
Highlighted

in reply to Jaggajatt187

• Players using Ghost and a Suppressor attachment will no longer appear on the enemy’s minimap while shooting and moving while a UAV is up

Got ya, to be honest ghost is still a silly perk but hopefully it was fixed, was it?

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

I actually ADS doorways all the time that I know are likely to have someone coming through them whether there is a UAV up or not.  And yes I do sometimes run past them only to turn around and ADS with the hopes of catching whomever may be lurking off guard as they run out looking for an easy kill.  It's a pretty common strategy.  I have Ghost on a few of my classes and it seems to be working for me.  I catch people off guard pretty regularly.

Level 69

in reply to phxs72

Exactly. If you look at your HUD and know they are spawning there (instinct, no UAV required), then heck yeah, I'm going to set up to blast away. Ghost won't save you then.

Level 48

in reply to Jaggajatt187

I am also experiencing this problem, before 1.04 I used to run circles around people without them noticing, after 1.04 it's almost like Ghost doesn't even work and people know exactly where I am. Yea I agree bring back Assassin, Ghost is no good.

FIX THIS ISSUE ACTIVISION

Level 1

in reply to idiotbo2

Your name still pops up as enemy with ghost. Use cold blooded in combination with ghost. It's working fine for me.

Level 48

in reply to Jaggajatt187

I noticed before the patch when I used ghost looking at the HUD minimap the icon changes when you can't be detected but playing around a bit every time I aim down sights with my gun even if I move while I'm doing it I become visible on the map.

I think aiming down sights cancles the ghost perk still happens to me after the patch, so I just use flak jacket now for perk 1 even though it doesn't seem to work half the time against any explosives.

Level 1

in reply to Xydre

Flak Jacket works for me, always has... I do lose to C4's and that's it.

Level 7

in reply to Jaggajatt187

you also have to take in account the direction your teammates are moving also.  If they are following you or begin to follow you then change direction, a good play will predict which way the dot is headed and wawit for the kill around the corner.  Not that the perk is broken, just smart playing. 

Tip: with ghost, stay near the enemies spawn w a silencer.... constant running through the spawn will have them beyond confused w/o flipping them to the other side of the map. And you get to stay away from your teammates who will show as red dots

Level 30

Studios