Is Ghost still not working after 1.04?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Is Ghost still not working after 1.04?

in reply to Jaggajatt187

Happened to me last night, guy heading one direction, stops, turns around and aims at door I was gonna be coming though in a few seconds.....also is Cold Blooded working?
I swear in the kill cams it still showing the red box around me when i am using it

Level 17

in reply to Albysky

im seeing the same thing with cold blooded....

Level 1

in reply to CrackaJack1

CrackaJack wrote:

Guess we need to find out if this is a killcam issue, or if the thing is not working...

Level 17

in reply to CrackaJack1

CrackaJack wrote:

You know what, the description says 'resistance' to target finder..etc etc...WTF is that supposed to mean??

Level 17

in reply to Jaggajatt187

Sensor grenade can still see you and point you out with a laser beam but it's just common sense where ghost users run couple it with handy audio cues letting you know what weapon the enemy is using and it's easy to lock in on people.

Just remember you're never truely off the mini-map in COD as good pac-men can tell a lot from arrow and skulls anything else is just a bonus.

Level 21
Highlighted

in reply to Jaggajatt187

There are select cases I have experienced where BOTH Ghost and Cold Blooded do not work properly as stated they should.  Both need to be looked at and carefully reviewed under various situations.  In some cases they seem to work fine, but cold blooded to a lesser degree. Have not check in a private match with a friend yet...however I did with Awareness and this perk is completely WORTHLESS compared to prior annual releases of COD.  I have an excellent gaming headset and have audio settings to proper setting under options.  I wish they would TRULY test their games instead of releasing Betas and having endless patches and hotfixes...even if I had to wait an extra year or so this would still be better in my opinion.

Level 3

in reply to Jaggajatt187

Why use ghost with UAV requiring 5 kills now (or 4 kills and a weak assist) they are never ever up.  Ghost is obsolete.  Welcome to the Girl Scouts where everyone camps and eats their cookies all day long.

Level 4

in reply to Jaggajatt187

use ghost with lightweight works a treat

Level 2

in reply to Jaggajatt187

I agree ghost don't work as described, simple as.

See plenty of instances where I have been seen moving on radar.

Level 1

in reply to Jaggajatt187

There are multiple different reasons why a player might stop and ADS at a door just before you walk through using Ghost (bad timing on your part/careful gameplay on his - i.e. coincidence - is one of them).

In and of itself, that it happened is in no way proof that the Perk is not working as intended.

But there is a pretty simple method you can use to be sure:

Step 1: Get a friend

Step 2: Make a custom match, just the two of you

Step 3: Equip Ghost on one of you

Step 4: Have the other one watch to see if you show up on his radar, and under what circumstances

Step 5: Read the description for Ghost carefully

If, after performing these 5 simple steps, your experience with the Perk doesn't match the description of how it is supposed to work, THEN come back and report it

Level 15

Studios