Is Call of duty fun for you anymore?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Is Call of duty fun for you anymore?

Sorry to what looks like another "doom & gloom" thread but I just wanted to air my view.

I remember when Call of Duty was fun to play, it was a laugh, you didnt get annoyed by it, you played it with music, maybe smoked something illegal at the same time.

But now, for me anyway, that game dosent feel "fun" to play anymore, I dont know if its due to lag, matchmaking, servers.. or is it because of the league play and the sense of competition that has been instilled within the game?

Dont get me wrong I will still play this, and I dont want this tread to turn into a moan fest, but whats everyone elses views? Do you still feel that 2fun" factor you get from a game?

Level 10
39 REPLIES

Re: Is Call of duty fun for you anymore?

in reply to Garyfromscotlan

Get some better weed, will soon become fun again...

Level 7

no its shite

Level 4

gave up, where is the fun in being lagged behind your opponent made to feel like a useless dummy....far cry 3 is awseome though, didnt place all my eggs in the one basket thankfully.

Level 1

I'm trying to have fun - in other COD's I'd have some great games and some bad games - but in Black Ops 2 it feels like I am trying very hard just to go positive - My games usually always end up either just slightly positive and just slightly negative - which is kinda dull after a while.

Level 24
Highlighted

No I don't, except when playing with my friends, we have this sessions where I'm totally lmao.

Playing solo online, makes me furious, sad,swearing and a danger for people around me(snap another controller broken)

But I still have the same enjoyment from "good'ol days" on campaign and zombies/spec ops.

Level 19

You know what would make it more fun .. If people would start crying about people leaving due to matches .. Or maybe about people camping .. Or maybe about guns being overpowered .. You guys cried from MW2 all the way through to this game .. The Devs where dum enough to listen to you .. Now the multiplayer is virtually unplayable for the majority of people .. Activision didn't kill the COD series - YOU DID !! If people are looking to blame someone, it's time for them to start looking in a mirror ..

Level 7

in reply to _Orvidor_

I really don't have a problem with the guns or perks or score streaks - right now the problem is match making and lagging behind everyone - I constantly feel like I'm a second behind everyone else and blame being matched with people too far away from me.

I'm in Canada and last night got matched up with a Clan from Peru ??? Seriously ??

When I get a good lobby the game is fine. (this is far too rare)

Level 24

in reply to sstang1

I had the same thing a few nights ago thankfully my ps3 froze up an I gave up an went back to battlefield3 Still waiting for this game to be fixed!!

Level 7

in reply to _Orvidor_

erm... I dont complain about guns, killstreaks etc, but yea....thanks for that

Level 10

Studios