Interesting class to try!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Interesting class to try!

The HAMR seems to be overlooked by most people, but I've found a class that works incredibly for it;

HAMR, Stock, Quickdraw and Supressor

TAC45

Flak Jacket

Toughness

Tac Mask

C4

The key is to fire in 5-6 round bursts, because the Hamr fires them at over 900 RPM! That means very quick kills if you are accurate, and the iron sights are good too, meaning no need for a sight. Absolutely wrecks people in Ground War Dom, or just normal Dom if you protect the flags and PTO

Level 3
7 REPLIES

Re: Interesting class to try!

in reply to xMr_Brightside

u mean PTFO and i give them setup a try if i can remember it

Level 24

I want to try the LMGs in this game because they are good but I just can't bring myself to do it, they are too slow I'd get myself killed too much because I'd be trying to run and gun with an LMG

Level 23

in reply to BukLau101

dont try that lmao i did and look where it got me i have to go each game 50-5 or so to bring the kd up 0.0006 i trashed my kd real good getting everything diamond

Level 24

in reply to iEXTERMINATED

Moving at 95% speed when using an AR is bad enough for me I can't imagine moving at 90% speed and having the painfully slow ADs in time of an LMG

Level 23

in reply to BukLau101

All about the ADS and stock, the ksy is to keep people at medium range or always have your sights up. Takes a bit of getting used to, but it can still do very well at closer ranges because of the fire rate and 3 hit kill range

Level 3

yep the hammer will be good but really moving around while ads theyll be like look a master prestige noob lol

Level 24
Highlighted

Love me some HAMR! With the LMG's you need to embrace the power of spam. How do you compesate for ADS that is twice has long as many weapons? Shoot twice as much because LMG's have 3 times the ammo. When you spam at the enemy they often come right at you. Danger close works well when they charge.

You have to set up kills with LMG's. It takes anticipation and forsight. Never rush with a LMG unless your in a group towards the back. Focus on choke points and be good as using your secondary  while running into postion. Position is the key to using LMG's.

Level 2

Studios