If you rage quit on zombies you need a punishment

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: If you rage quit on zombies you need a punishment

in reply to TheScene

agreed

Level 9

in reply to DeathBringer-Zen

Not everyone none will believe but I have never left a game other than disconnecting, game over or all other players leaving.  If I have to go I just leave my console on and tell them to let me die.

Punishments should be made, yes even in one rage quit. I think I have a fair system made.

All stacked offences reset after a 24 hour period.

First quit- 10 minutes no online play

Second quit- 30 minutes no online play.

Third- 30 minutes no online play and 1 rank loss.

Fourth- One hour no online play.

Fifth- One hour no online play, 24 hour rank of a quitter (perhaps a skull with a red circle and slash mark)

After that 24 hour period you get your rank back, except in the case of losing ranks through thrid and fifth offence. Only the anti-rank goes away.

Might be harsh to some, but I'd bet you wouldn't run into half as many quitters, and those that do a lot would be branded as a quitter through their rank picture, so you could leave the lobby before a game starts.

Level 18

in reply to DeathBringer-Zen

never raged quit, and never will, i just get pissed when the host has shitty internet; i stay in zombies tell the end unless i have 1 bar; which isn't rage quiting.

Level 1

in reply to redx165

whilst i agree i actually question how many do actually leave through rage ? Two out of three games yesterday playing greif in town i was last man standing and had to survive the round to win. Both times it froze on me. one game i had 3-4 zombies left with a douple tapped lmg and jugg, anyway i had to run them around to reload the weapon and bang locked up solid  as soon as i turned to fire. So it definately was not rage quit on my part as i was so close to winning

starting to get lots of freezes latetly in zombies, never once had a freeze in multiplayer though.

i guess what i'm saying is 7 other players might have thought i quit which was not the case.

Either way this game does need sorting, very rarely i finish a game with the same number of players at the start

Level 10

in reply to Lunar---tick

Multiplayer can freeze, campaign too. Also both have the sound glitch on ps3.

I'd like to note that if you freeze, that game is not saved in any sort of way. So if the game doesn't know there was a match that ended, there can be no punishment for it.

So in order to rage quit without punishment, you would have to pull the net cable from your console, reset your router and go back online, start the game up again and look for a new lobby. Too much trouble to consistantly quit, especially for a kid.

I've seen it work in multiplayer, watched a friend quit a lot of team deathmatches and eventually it made him wait 5-10 minutes before he could go online multiplayer. It shocked him and I don't see him quit so much anymore.

Level 18

in reply to Tattoo247

cool, whats the sound glitch? i only ask as my system never used to freeze before until just recently and now it's doing it frequently. I've also noticed frame rate seems to have gotten worse too. Only in zombies i have issues. Never played campaign.

Level 10

in reply to Lunar---tick

Level 18

in reply to Tattoo247

Yea that happenes to me on zombies a lot

Level 8

in reply to redx165

I have an idea for punishment on lvl1/downed ragequit noobs - spam their accounts with messagesSmiley Very Happy

Level 6

in reply to redx165

i have just had 3 people all back out before round 6, this is a joke why do people even bother? some people spend longer in lobbys trying to get a game than they do playing it, here are there gamertags so you all know if you get them in your lobby do not ready up till they leave

DRUNK COPPA (down in round 3 twice, down again round 4 and 5 and then dashed)

meteler ross  (down in round 4 and 5, left game as round 6 started)

THEmanchineHEART (went down on round 2 and backed out at round 3

all these beast play on the XBOX

ps 1 even had a mic and told me he was no1 in the world for zombies hahaha

Level 8

Studios