If you have Nuketown Zombies already, please read.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

If you have Nuketown Zombies already, please read.

Congratulations! As you already know, you just paid extra to get a 1 month head start from season pass buyers. This is Treyarch's latest ploy to get people to buy their season passes. Now, what can we do about this? Well, we can tell David Vonderhaar exactly how we feel about this at: http://twitter.com/davidvonderhaar Tell him that it's only fair if people who already own Nuketown Zombies get something else equal in value to it if they buy a season pass. Also, reply to this post to keep it at the top so that everyone can see it, as it's very important.

Level 6
9 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: If you have Nuketown Zombies already, please read.

in reply to ModernWelfare

Yup, Activision definitely bent us over on that deal...  I've let him know SEVERAL times how I feel about it.  It's not going to change a damn thing.  They pulled the wool over our eyes and we fell for it.

Kudos to them for having no shame in doing business like this.  I am sure this will be my last CoD purchase.

Level 31

in reply to wridtrvlr

i agree, its the last time i get stung... fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me... will not happen haha

Level 1

in reply to rogue_trader

Remember black ops 1 hardened edition? They got the 4 original zombies maps and later the final dlc was those 4 maps with moon? Hardened edition people got moon for free. Don't worry we're going to get something, just calm down and wait.

Level 18

in reply to wridtrvlr

It seems to me that we would get that DLC for free like everyone who got the hardened edition last time around got rezzurrection for free. Makes sense to me.

Level 14

in reply to Pyric

Hopefully.

Level 3

I agree we should get something. It wouldn't be fair otherwise.

Level 1

in reply to SubjectALPHA97

I don't have the nuketown zombies yet but I do agree with you guys on this, They shoudl give you some compensation and history has shown they will so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Level 9

in reply to FrazierShea

Sup. Add me on PS3 Mysteriou8S so we could play some zombies!!!

Level 5

Fuck off. I payed for all the extra content not just one map. Stop complaining for fucksake.

Level 2

Studios