If There Able To Add In New Weapons To Older Maps They Could Add Perks To?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

If There Able To Add In New Weapons To Older Maps They Could Add Perks To?

My guess is they could add in some perks to the map since they are adding in a new weapon?

Level 19
25 REPLIES

Re: If There Able To Add In New Weapons To Older Maps They Could Add Perks To?

in reply to DarkMega1

I don't think they will but we won't know until 20 days from now.

Level 30

in reply to DarkMega1

Mule Kick. KDT

Level 8

in reply to DarkMega1

They might on the last dlc like they did in bo1. Adding this gun gives people a reason to replay the old maps. Adding perks in the last dlc will again try to make the maps feel fresh.

Level 32

in reply to Cheesegrater281

Feel fresh with the option of changing/updating previous tactics & methods. I'm still really hoping that they open up more of the middle of Tranzit, where the big structure is across from Power (and in theater, I'm pretty sure I've seen a greenish glow coming from the bottom of it- Mule? - wishful thinkin'  ), perhaps the road in-between the MOON building & the bowling alley could open towards the Obelisk/Pylon (where a denizen sign is placed for no reason), more denizen signs placed in the fog after Diner towards Farm, by the billboard- that becoming clear??

I'm not aware of such an occurence, but has Treyarch opened areas as well as adding perks to maps in BO1? I purchased it after any additions were made...

Level 16

in reply to CSAWWWWW

The only thing they changed was adding Mule Kick to the maps.

And I'm expecting a lot more from Tranzit to be honest. We know we have to go back there for the Nav Card at some point and there are lots of big hints that point to there being more to the map.

The Moon is hidden off screen and Route A has "no night time service" and route B is listed.

There are still unused quotes for more steps to an EE.

The collars on the zombie's necks which might indicate that as some point Maxis will take control of the zombies on the map. No other map has the collars and if you are helping Richtofen finish the last steps to his plan, it makes no sense for the zombies to try and kill you unless Maxis is making them.

And several other things that can be a speculated over. Do I think its something as big as a new area or something like that. Used to but disappointment has made me not get my hopes up. Still expect a big continuation to the EE on the map, even if its just more crap steps.

Level 32

in reply to Cheesegrater281

I'm with you man. I hope that even if they had not intended to, that they now WILL add more to Tranzit, seeing as it IS what the community wants.

BO2 has been pretty poor so far, with the maps just above average, NTZ a disaster, and Turned and Grief failures, so they really need to do something to compensate and win the fans back over.

I reckon we may end up getting all the perks on all the maps now, and maybe a few more weapons too before its over.

Level 53
Highlighted

in reply to DeathBringer-Zen

Those are all great points Cheese, & I hope that they do pay attention to us wanting more Death, in particular with Tranzit. I really just can't give up on the friggin' structure across from Power- what's the point of something that huge, barely visible, just chillin'? Heck, the whole map seems like it could just explode with new areas. I do realize the capacity of the map, its ability to run as is with the fog in place- That's what made me ponder the idea of Treyarch opening spaces within maps, as well as adding perks, especially if it hasn't been done before. It would be a great surprise for the fans, as well as new guns and adding a slew of perks to all the maps.

Level 16

in reply to DarkMega1

They did in the past... so yes.

Level 3

in reply to DarkMega1

it says bonus gun but it never confirmed it be on all maps it could only be on buried

Level 18

Studios