If Ghost is anti UAV, then forcing a player to run to make it work makes zero sense. Maybe they should make guns only fire if you are running as well.

Call of Duty Black Ops II General Discussion

Re: If Ghost is anti UAV, then forcing a player to run to make it work makes zero sense. Maybe they should make guns only fire if you are running as well.

in reply to UncleFestar

exactly

8_x
Level 8

Re: If Ghost is anti UAV, then forcing a player to run to make it work makes zero sense. Maybe they should make guns only fire if you are running as well.

in reply to llTheRockSaysll

if you can't kill now witht eh mm scanner that lets you see through walls and kill corner campers.

or the targeting scope that highlights target with a big red triangle, or how bout the new humming grenade skillstreak drone.

most peoople that used ghost used it the right way they just got called campers by people like you. if they where gaurding point b in domination they where called campers, if they where gaurding their flag in CTF they where campers, hell if they gaurds headquarters they where campers. Heaven forbit they listen to the big green arrow that says defend.

Level 1

Ghost rushers are way more OP then some noob sitting in a corner with Ghost.

Real campers that are shotting from range are the best COD players there are.

That is how the game is supossed to be played.

I don't need Ghost to do that, I just need good spawns and good maps.

Level 5

in reply to Violator11

yeah but ghost shouldn't be prejudiced. thats just stupidity

8_x
Level 8
Highlighted

in reply to Violator11

Violator wrote:

Ghost rushers are way more OP then some noob sitting in a corner with Ghost.

This is the truth. I hit that ol'prestige button and took Ghost with me. Why? Well I can put on a rush class with Ghost and virtually go unseen. Was I a sniper / objective defender in previous titles? Yes, but not anymore; not unless I'm using the stinger equivalent (foget name) and on an open map.

Playstyle is playstyle period. It shouldn't be determined (or hit by prejudice as one said) by a Perk.

Resolution? Adapt to the ever changing world of FPS games and companies who look at the bottom line and big picture $$$$ and not the true fans of the game and e-sport*.

*esport used somewhat loosely.

- Goose

Level 1

Thanks for not posting everything in caps today.  Much easier to read.

Level 1

They can not do it right, can they?

Using Ghost or CB was frowned up on by a lot of people, it was for the noobs, the campers and the slow people. People should not be using a silencer or ghost at all, be a man. Atleast I got told that quite a lot. I am a rusher, I used to rush with Ghost and a silencer.

I feel sorry for the snipers, the real snipers. But this new thing works like it should. Launchers lock on pretty fast in this CoD, Counter UAV is easely obtained. Or just pop your own UAV in the air, all bases covered.

Level 3

in reply to RawBrah

I agree. People who dig in with teammates all around and like mid/long range AR fights don't get how if you are zigging in and out of the enemy team, Ghost is your best line of defense. I never liked the guys who hid in a corner running Ghost just waiting for someone to run into their bullets.

So, I am pleased with the 'new' Ghost. If you like to camp, at least now, you have to do a little patrolling to stay invisible instead of trying to be a wallflower.

Level 4

The camper problem is a bigger issue on console... literally you will get into lobbies of teams of console noobs just sitting in corners with ghost /assassin... I've yet to see this on pc... so I'm glad for the console kids they implemented this.

Basically camping is part of the game but if no-one actually moves the whole game which happens there is no game.

Level 1

in reply to amak2

So what?

Go get the campers

8_x
Level 8

Studios