Idea: emblem on care package?

Call of Duty Black Ops II General Discussion

Idea: emblem on care package?

hello I don't know what you all think of it.
but wouldn't it be fun if there is a way to get or set a big emblem and maybe camo on a care package.
my clan does like the Idea because you can see when two team members are dropping a care package at the same time its easier to se from how is how.

And in this way you can also see when you booby trapping a care package from a enemy as reverence.

a suggested way to set the the camo and emblem.

could be that it the same camo and emblem as from your primary weapon.

Level 1
9 REPLIES

Re: Idea: emblem on care package?

in reply to WTF1988

That's a really good idea!!!

Level 1

in reply to WTF1988

That's a really good idea!!!

Level 1

in reply to WTF1988

That whould be nice

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to WTF1988

There was another thread up about this in General Discussion. I also like the idea, but quickly it was pointed out that not everyone's emblems are suitable to be plastered on the side of a care package.... if you know what I mean. :/

in reply to jeepchick

hey Jeepchick

I know what you mean sometimes I wonder what kind of person would make a emblems like that.
but that is a good thing to hear that there are more talking about a similar idea.
and lets not rowen the fun because of some people making inappropriate emblems.
because its not that that we can sensor the kill cam and other popups of those players anyways.

Level 1

in reply to WTF1988

Mixed feelings on this one. On side I can see how it would be helpful to tell whos CP was whos when multiple were dropped. On the other side people would cry out even more when anyone takes one, "hey noob did you not see my emeblem on the CP marking it as mine!".

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

I can see what you mean. at the same time those type of people how like to irritate or make conflicts in a a game like this will do it any ways. I honestly think it would be more a solution on this problem. by making it more clear from how the package. so its a bit easier  to see that player is not interested in the package and walks of. so that would mean its ok to take it as a share package. or be able to see that he says it ok to share with the head set. at least that is what I'm thinking of. I mean it looks nice in a way to personalize it. but it also practical in my view. I mean those type how call players how enter in a lobby names. will do that anyways (for some reason I don't get)

Level 1

in reply to WTF1988

I would LOVE a diamond care package xD

Level 7

in reply to WTF1988

wait? why you use the carepackage you take it and you'll see it for like 3 seconds?

Level 2

Studios