IS ANYONE HAVING A PROBLEM WITH SHOOTING THE ENEMY FIRST,BUT YOU STILL GET KILLED?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: IS ANYONE HAVING A PROBLEM WITH SHOOTING THE ENEMY FIRST BUT YOU STILL GET KILLED?

in reply to ChestSplittah

WOULD YOU THINK IT IS FIXABLE?OR IS IT TRADE IN TIME?

Level 1

Re: IS ANYONE HAVING A PROBLEM WITH SHOOTING THE ENEMY FIRST BUT YOU STILL GET KILLED?

in reply to mongjnr

Looking at past attempts to improve matchmaking and lag that has happened the past 2 years by Treyarch and the revamped IW, I'd go with no... They won't fix it. The only way they could fix it, is by not causing a delay on the host and those that connect to the host better than those that do not.

It's a personal choice. I still all of the CoDs, starting from CoD4.

mongjnr wrote:

WOULD YOU THINK IT IS FIXABLE?OR IS IT TRADE IN TIME?

Level 59

in reply to mongjnr

Happens to me all of the time. I even went and put rapid fire on my mp7 and I still lose.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to mongjnr

I saw this in a youtube comment for bo2 lag and almost died laughing

Seems like George Lucas works for Treyarch changing who shot first again!

Level 5

in reply to mongjnr

Start shooting them first , kill cam shows otherwise Welcome To COD

Level 1

in reply to cribzy

THOUGHT THIS COD WOULD BE DIFFERENT,THE FIRST BLACKOPS WAS A DESCENT GAMESmiley Sad

Level 1

in reply to mongjnr

True True , altho Black Ops did have its own flaws at first also ... that being said i don't remember them being as bad as they are in BO2 lets just hope they sort it .. eventually...more than likely not

Level 1

in reply to mongjnr

All the time.  I'm usually a hardcore mode player but the games available on there are crap.  Black Ops 2 is really dissapointing me at present.

Level 5

in reply to mongjnr

I really didnt experience the lag until just now. Literally shooting people and not getting hit markers. That, or getting killedafter first shooting someone. This is even happening when I join games in progress so I know i'm not the host. Treyarch should be embarrassed by their product. With all the $ they have made, this game should be flawless.

Level 9

in reply to mongjnr

its actually the lag comp AND the hit detection being inconsistent at times even in local match! wonky stuff like getting 4 hitmarkers with only 3 bullets in your mag and not getting hitmarkers on dead on point blank shots is a huge problem. i can see it very clearly when i get local match final killcams at times. this is probably due to the frame rate drops the ps3 version suffers from. its obvious this game was built for xbox!

Level 4

Studios