IMPORTANT / PS3 patch 1.03 causing poor matchmaking and lag, please sign in if you are having issues !

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Highlighted

Re: IMPORTANT / PS3 patch 1.03 causing poor matchmaking and lag, please sign in if you are having issues !

in reply to t-fibby

Same its crap.

Level 12

Re: IMPORTANT / PS3 patch 1.03 causing poor matchmaking and lag, please sign in if you are having issues !

in reply to t-fibby

Where do I sign, in great big fat letters?!?

1.03 SCREWED UP EVERYTHING!!! League works fine, why?! 1.02 worked fine, why?! Work it out please!!!

I don't care how long the search is on 'best' I want lag free game play!

Level 6

in reply to N8thanAshley1

Yep, it can take like 2 minutes or more to get me a lobby if it would be lag free, i really wouldn't mind it. I only rage quit and hop between lobbies due to lag anyway so it would not be an issue if the game would give me proper connectivity.

Level 7

in reply to t-fibby

this is simply the worst game they have known that this issue is severe and must be fixed but yet here it is again 2 - 31 before i just turned it of every time i do im the host

Level 1

in reply to t-fibby

Agree, my k/d before patch was 1.75 and it was going up, now I have 1.60 and every game I play now it's shit, do something.

Level 2

in reply to t-fibby

Sign. Why would they speed up "best"

Retarded...

Level 9

in reply to SnipinDB

I guess they felt the need to get the people with stolen wifi a chance to play or something, which would be fine by me as long as the best-search preference would work like it should and they would not be in my lobby.

Level 7

in reply to SnipinDB

Agreed there is no need to speed up 'best' option thats the whole f*****g idea!! Consider this me signing!

Level 9

in reply to t-fibby

1.03 made the game unplayable, please undo the 1.03 patch !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Level 1

in reply to t-fibby

After this Patch the Game is broken. Befor Patch 1.03  about 2.0 K/D now its by 1.4... first days this game was amazing and now the game is shittier than MW3 was. People do not die after a complet magazin of bullets but i die without a red screen its instant.

Level 1

Studios