I would love to play the game I just spent 64 dollars on.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: I would love to play the game I just spent 64 dollars on.

in reply to noob2

xbox is a diff server- so i'm told.

Level 1

in reply to lucifargundam

How have you liked the game so far?

Level 1

in reply to iTz-xCREEDx

I am in the boat with you, I Purchased Bo2 to play online, but everytime i try to load the game while connected to the PSN network it locks up on the intro screens.....but the game will load and not lock up if i am not connected to PSN....so i can play the campaign modes

Yes I knew there would be problems, I had my finger crossed that i might be exempt from the startup problems.......I wasnt

Yes i am disapointed, and felt like throwing the game thru the wall.....but that knew that would not help,

ALL we can do is contact tech support and give them detailed info on what, where and when the problems happen, there is also threads on this forum to do the samething......

A patch will be released and the problems (locking up,finding servers) will get fixed within a day or two i think (hope)

If the problems are not fixed within a day or three, then we should ask the question do i keep it for the campaign mode, or do i ask for a full refund

Again i am having issues that will not allow me to play online.......so i understand how you feel ..

and i guess it could be worse......at least its not a heart pacemaker glitching and freezing up

Level 16

Studios