I used the "reward" fresh start by accident and now im level one again ...HELP PLEASE!!!!!!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

I used the "reward" fresh start by accident and now im level one again ...HELP PLEASE!!!!!!

i reached the second prestige but i didnt choose the reward becasuse i didnt know what to choose ....my little brother chose the fresh start by accident and now im level one again......ive seen in the forums that this can be undone .....so if anyone who can know what to do please HELP!!!!!

Level 1
60 REPLIES

Re: I used the "reward" fresh start by accident and now im level one again ...HELP PLEASE!!!!!!

in reply to Gil_Godlike

hahaha sounds funny how its always the "little brothers" the "cousins" the "friends" who create mistakes, never the player! Contact Activision directly there are other subforums for technical help.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

Re: I used the "reward" fresh start by accident and now im level one again ...HELP PLEASE!!!!!!

in reply to Izjar11

what can i say dude i have a little brother...i imagine that's because nobody in the full use of his reason will choose that "reward" XD ......thanks for the advise ill try to contact them again (Y)

Level 1

in reply to Gil_Godlike

I'm sorry but there's nothing you can do , we've had a few threads started about this on the forum and everyone says that it can't be undone. (I'm not sure where you've seen that it can be undone, unless I am mistaken?)

Level 5
Highlighted

in reply to Gil_Godlike

Wherever you heard that it can be undone is incorrect. Activision has already stated numerous times that it CANNOT be undone.

Level 6

in reply to Jamaican-4Lyfe

hi ive seen treyarch developers saying asking for this people that have my problem to contact them .....so i still have hopes

Level 1

in reply to Jamaican-4Lyfe

ive already try to contact them but still have no response so that why i made this post

Level 1

in reply to Gil_Godlike

I have seen Cutpurse offer to fix honest mistakes.

PM your PSN ID and story.

Level 22

in reply to Doc_SoCal

yeah iv seen him too i'm waiting a response from him.... thanks man (Y)

Level 1

in reply to Doc_SoCal

Do you know why cutpurse's account is disabled? It won't let me message him and I had this accident too.

Level 1

Studios