I thought I was a little good at this game. when...

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: I thought I was a little good at this game. when...

in reply to BanHaMMer2

In their commentaries they'll say how good they are and that they're beasts yet it's just them beating down on clueless noobs.

Level 18
Highlighted

in reply to boWie111

It's so frustrating when it happens to you but you're right.  Some teams just come out the gate so strong that it really throws you off.  I had a match the other night on Downhill and our team had just gotten to where you begin fighting over B when somebody shot us all in the back.  They had people positioned everywhere and for the life of me I couldn't move anywhere without getting shot in the back.  In fact, I was 1-8 before I got my second kill.  Eventually I got things turned around on them and started making headway kill wise but by that time the match was lost.  I ended the match 14-18 which I actually felt good about just because I knew how far in the hole I started and how good they were playing.  I got my revenge though in the next few matches and turned their tactics against them.  Fool me once, shame on you but fool me twice shame on me.

Level 69

in reply to boWie111

was that 6 v 4 to their advantage bowie? or 5 v 4? I know it was only the 4 of us partied up on the team against them

Level 23

in reply to ladylucina1

Pretty positive it was 5vs4 that game. We was one man short.

Level 6

in reply to boWie111

Me and saint left when the score was 198-?? (can't remember what score we had lol).

I think I was on 8 kills and 17 deaths or something like that lol.

But I am not a great player and never claimed to be, but damn i got slaughtered that game.

There was no trying to hold 2 flags, it was trip cap for them all the time, the whole game

Level 23

in reply to ladylucina1

The whole team ran support streaks like uav/cuav the whole game aswell. Its such a good scorestreak setup if the whole team uses it.

When you and saint left, we got connection interrupted and the game ended at 198, so I wonder if the game got recorded at all...

Level 6

in reply to boWie111

well i got the loss for it because i used the leave game option. That counts as a loss etc don't it?

And yep, they ran UAV/CUAV for the whole game.

Level 23

in reply to ladylucina1

shame shame lucina and i though u never rage quit

Level 16

in reply to PainofJustice

I do it all the time. Dashboard like crazy and have a beer and cigarrette and laugh to myself.

I'm very lonely

Level 23

in reply to ladylucina1

yep i figure

Level 16

Studios