I think this is one of the best emblems i've seen so far. (We need some POSITIVITY on this message board) lol

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

I think this is one of the best emblems i've seen so far. (We need some POSITIVITY on this message board) lol

This sites message board will not let me click the camera to upload a picture, only video so I had to put it in a video on youtube.

If anyone else has pictures of emblems they've seen, please share! Keep it clean, though...right? I took a picture of another emblem that is not so nice. Funny, but not nice.

Level 5
3 REPLIES

Re: I think this is one of the best emblems i've seen so far. (We need some POSITIVITY on this message board) lol

in reply to steelydeely

I'd share mine but it's just a tad bit racy l:

Nothing explicit, of course, but it is a little promiscuous.

Though I don't know why anyone would expect anything different with a name like this. (Even though I haven't actually made a player card for this account yet. It's the thought that counts.)

Level 8

Re: I think this is one of the best emblems i've seen so far. (We need some POSITIVITY on this message board) lol

in reply to steelydeely

Many had similar ones back in BO1, and i've seen quite a few in BO2. Both games have interrupted connection-issues, Treyarch sure knows how to port a game.

Level 22
Highlighted

in reply to steelydeely

hmmm now why did i not think of that

Level 27

Studios